Olive Grove, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5FG
- A Rather Special & Simply Stunning Detached True Bungalow
- Arguably One Of The Finest Bungalows Currently Available In The Area
- Significantly Improved, Reconfigured & Beautifully Presented By The Current Owner
- Entrance Hall, Open-Concept Living/Dining/Kitchen Zones & Utility Area
- Four Bedrooms (One With En-Suite Shower Room) & Family Bathroom
- West Facing Courtyard Garden Designed For Ease Of Maintenance
- Driveway Providing Off-Road Parking & Landscaped Wrap Around Garden
- A Stunning Home With Versatile Accommodation & Therefore Likely To Appeal To Many Types Of Buyers
- A Short Walk To The Amenities & Transport Links That The Village Offers
- Less Than A Couple Of Minutes Walk To Burton Joyce Primary School (Rated 'Good' by Ofsted)
An absolutely stunning and rather special home situated in a slightly elevated position commanding a lovely view towards the Trent Valley.
The current owner acquired the property during 2016 and soon set about a comprehensive program of refurbishment. There is very little that hasn't been improved upon and the configuration of accommodation has been extremely well considered and meticulously presented.
Upon entering the entrance hall you get an immediate indication of the spaciousness and quality of the superb accommodation that prevails throughout this stunning home. The accommodation is versatile and will therefore appeal to buyers with varying requirements.
Part of the reconfiguration of the accommodation that has taken place has created a stunning open-concept kitchen with living and dining zones and this, without doubt, forms the hub of the home; an expanse in which to cook, dine and relax with family and friends. French doors open up onto an easily maintained courtyard garden that benefits from a west-facing aspect. Further landscaped gardens encompass the front and side of the property and there is a driveway providing off-road parking for a couple of cars.
The amenities and transport links that the highly-regarded village of Burton Joyce offers are a very reasonable walk away. Equally close to hand are some beautiful countryside walks. For those with young children, Burton Joyce Primary School (rated 'Good' by Ofsted) is less than a couple of minutes walk away.
This is, without doubt, one of the finest bungalows we've had the pleasure of marketing in recent times and genuine enquiries are therefore encouraged sooner rather than later to avoid disappointment.
Burton Joyce is a highly-regarded, sought-after village situated on the River Trent offering an enviable range of amenities including both doctor and dentist surgeries, a post office, Co-op store, takeaways, library and pubs including the award-winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately 7.5 miles north east of Nottingham city, it has excellent bus and rail links and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to Burton Joyce Primary School and Carlton Le Willows Academy, both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, three miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Morrisons, Starbucks, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. Anthracite PVCu Double Glazing.
Gedling Borough Council
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 70 'C'.
Band D, for which the charge for the current financial year (2021/22) is £2,206.12. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
£435,000.00 (four hundred and thirty five thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion.
Strictly by appointment through the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Olive Grove, Burton Joyce, Nottingham, NG14 5FG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.6 miles
- Lowdham Station2.0 miles
- Netherfield Station2.4 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145FG5. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.