Cuckmere Way, BN1
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two double bedrooms
- Residential location
- Large rear garden
- Views towards The South Downs
The bungalow has double glazing and gas central heating, bathroom with separate WC, kitchen/breakfast room with access to a separate utility room. Large rear garden.
Living room - 14'5 x 14'1
Kitchen/breakfast room - 14'5 x 12'1
Bedroom one - 12'1 x 11'10
Bedroom two - 12'4 x 10'2
Utility room - 7'6 x 4'8
EPC Rating - D
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cuckmere Way, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moulsecoomb Station0.9 miles
- Preston Park Station1.6 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.6 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CUKMER. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.