The Moors, Kidlington
- Entrance hall
- Ground floor cloakroom
- Ground floor bathroom
- Spacious kitchen with granite work surfaces
- Double living room
- Top floor master bedroom
- Two ground floor bedrooms
- Off street parking for several vehicles
- Substantial rear garden
The heart of the property is the double living room which is a sociable area overlooking the mature rear garden and ideal for tea parties, BBQ’s and al fresco dining a tranquil surrounding that will make a welcoming setting for any occasion when entertaining family and friends.A rare opportunity for the new owner to make memories of their own in this delightful home. Access to all amenities with nearby and a bus stop and convenience store moments away from the property.
Entrance hall, ground floor cloakroom, ground floor bathroom, spacious kitchen with granite work surfaces, double living room, top floor master bedroom, two ground floor bedrooms, off street parking for several vehicles, garage substantial rear garden
The location offers easy access to the High Street, approximately a miles and a pleasant walk. The village has great amenities including a dentist, doctor surgery, banks, supermarkets, café’s and pub/restaurants. North Kidlington Primary School and a highly regarded Montessori nursey are within the catchment, with the added convenience of a secondary school within a 30 minute walk. There is a good local bus route with regular access to Oxford City, whilst Oxford Parkway allows for convenient travel to London.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
The Moors, Kidlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxford Parkway Station2.0 miles
- Islip Station2.5 miles
- Hanborough Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Cherry Picked Residential specialise in residential sales within Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. With the vision of combining the best online services in conjunction with the personal client experience, quality and local knowledge of a traditional estate agency. The company was founded in 2017 with the ethos of, never compromise on service. We endeavour to provide a transparent and tailored service in each and every aspect of our practice.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11282124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cherry Picked Residential, Oxford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.