St Johns Hill, Battersea, London, SW11
893 sq. ft.
(83 sq. m.)
- South Facing Roof Terrace
- 223 Square Foot Terrace
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Area
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Separate Utility Room
- Moments from Northcote Road
- Clapham Junction Station Nearby
- Great Neighbours
- Restaurants, Bars and Shops On The Doorstep
The green spaces of Wandsworth Common are moments away, as are the restaurants, shops and bars of Northcote Road, Clapham Junction and Battersea Rise. Clapham Junction station is a seven-minute walk away, with regular trains into central London (5 minutes) and Gatwick Airport (40 minutes, 2 stops). Day to day practicalities are taken care of by a Sainsbury's Local just a few doors down and a Waitrose Supermarket also a short walk away. On-street parking is available via a council permit.
Words from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
I love the layout, with the living area at one end and my bedroom at the other. Even when I have guests I can go to bed and leave them to enjoy themselves in the living room and terrace (the en suite also means I always have my privacy). Most of all the terrace is my joy, Even on the rainiest of days, it's nice to be able to look out without having to go out. And in summer I always have a tan - the terrace gets sun from morning until early evening. The utility room is also a huge added bonus so I don't hear the washing machine and can store the terrace cushions in winter. Living on St John's Hill means I feel very safe. Even during the quietest of times (like Christmas and lockdown) I could always walk home without a worry.
Why are you moving?
I want to move to Hove because I have always wanted to be by the sea and now is a good time for me to do it as I am working from home. I love this flat and if I could I would move it to Hove.
What do you love about the area?
Whenever anyone walks around the area with me they are always blown away by how many people wave at me. The landlady of the pub nearby has my flat keys and I have hers. I also have the keys to another shop nearby, just in case they need me to check anything when they are closed …which also means I get discounts! I can easily not leave the area for days and be happy, there is everything: Sainsbury's next door, a great Italian and a Thai restaurant (both know me and my dog by name). I also love the area because I have a dog and have never ever missed having a garden, the parks are so close by.
Energy Performance Certificates
St Johns Hill, Battersea, London, SW11
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Wandsworth Town Station0.4 miles
- Clapham Junction Station0.5 miles
- Imperial Wharf Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 38mqo0so_EAF_92110. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.