Barkfield Avenue, Formby, Liverpool, L37
- DETACHED BUNGALOW WITH FIRST FLOOR LOFT/HOBBES ROOMS
- TWO ENTERTAINING ROOMS
- BREAKFAST KITCHEN
- TWO GROUND FLOOR BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM & SEPARATE W.C.
- FIRST FLOOR LOFT/HOBBIES ROOM
- MAJORITY DOUBLE GLAZING, GAS HEATING SYSTEM
- DETACHED SINGLE GARAGE
- GARDENS TO FRONT AND REAR
- OFF ROAD PARKING
Colette Gunter Estate Agents are pleased to present to the market this well planned detached bungalow which offers deceptively spacious accommodation to include first floor loft/hobbies rooms. The property which is in need of some modernisation offers superb potential and occupies a pleasant position in this much sought after location which is convenient for Formby Railway Station and Formby Village with all its amenities. EARLY VIEWING ADVISED
Glazed door with obscure glass.
Glazed door with obscure glass; two wall light points.
Front Entertaining Room
12' 10" x 17' 9" (3.91m x 5.41m) Double glazed splayed bay window to front; two double glazed windows to side; feature fireplace surround with 'marble interior and hearth and fitted with living flame coal effect gas fire.
Rear Dining Room
12' 10" x 14' 5" (3.91m x 4.39m) Double glazed 'French' door to rear with matching side windows; feature brick built fireplace; stairs to first floor hobbies room.
9' 10" x 17' 10" (3.00m x 5.44m) (maximum dimensions) Range of base, wall and drawer units; one and a half bowl single drainer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; double oven and grill in housing unit; four burner gas hob; integrated refrigerator and integrated freezer; plumbing for automatic washing machine; china cupboards with drawers and cupboards below; Worcester wall mounted gas heating boiler; centre island with drawers, cupboards and wine storage below and incorporating breakfast bar; double glazed window to rear; double glazed door to rear with obscure glass.
Bedroom No. 1
12' 3" into wardrobe x 15' 2" (3.73m x 4.62m) Double glazed splayed bay window to front with window seat; built in wardrobes to one wall with hanging rails, shelving and drawer units.
Bedroom No. 2
9' 10" into recess x 11' 10" (3.00m x 3.61m) Double glazed window to front; built in shelving.
7' 10" at widest point x 9' 10" (2.39m x 3.00m) Suite comprising of a panelled bath with Aqualisa mains shower above; shower screen; pedestal wash hand basin; tiled walls; illuminated mirror; linen cupboard; double glazed window to side with obscure glass.
Low level W.C.; tiled walls; double glazed window to side with obscure glass.
Hobbies Room No. 1
11' 8" x 17' 8" (maximum dimensions sloping ceiling (3.56m x 5.38m) Two Velux windows to rear; eaves storage.
Hobbies Room No. 2
8' 10" x 9' 6" (2.69m x 2.90m) Double glazed window to side.
Double opening doors.
Gardens are present to front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with long paved driveway providing ample off road parking. The enclosed rear garden is laid to lawn.
**Colette Gunter advise that all interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description, measurements and floorplan provided, either by inspection or otherwise. All measurements , distances and areas are approximate only. All fixtures, fittings and other items are NOT included unless specified in these details. Any services, heating systems or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order **
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Barkfield Avenue, Formby, Liverpool, L37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Formby Station0.2 miles
- Freshfield Station0.6 miles
- Hightown Station2.3 miles
About the agent
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE
TO SELL YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET
• FORMBY’S MOST EXPERIENCED ESTATE AGENTS ESTABLISHED SINCE 1989
• FRIENDLY LOCAL STAFF WITH 75 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ESTATE AGENCY
• DOUBLE FRONTED DISPLAY WINDOWS
• VILLAGE CENTRE OFFICE
• FORECOURT PARKING
• EXPERTLY PRODUCED COLOURED SALES PARTICULARS WITH FLOORPLANS
DISPLAYED IN OFFICE
• WINDOW AND WALL DISPLAYS
• USER FRIENDLY WEB
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 22612562. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colette Gunter, Formby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.