Cropthorne Road, Shirley, SOLIHULL
- Very well extended
- Open plan Kitchen/dining & sitting area
- Large rear garden
- Tudor grange School catchment
- Walking distance to Shirley high street
- Close to Solihull town & M42
- Converted garage (used as bedroom with access to shower room)
A spacious modern day family home within walking distance to Shirley high street and a very short drive (long walk if you are feeling fit) to Solihull town centre. Located within the Tudor grange school catchment area this property is bound to be highly popular so call to get a booking ASAP
Burchell Edwards are offering you the chance to purchase a very spacious, open plan family home located on one of the most sought after roads within the Tudor grange school catchment area in Shirley. The property has been very well extended with the kitchen and bathroom recently being renovated, does also require some redecoration work in parts but is ready to move into.
You are within walking distance to Shirley high street and a very short drive (long walk if you are feeling fit) to Solihull town centre. Located within the Tudor grange school catchment area this property is bound to be highly popular so call to get a booking ASAP
Driveway providing off road parking.
Single glazed door to front elevation, tiled floor and ceiling light point.
Single glazed door to front elevation, cloakroom, wood flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Lounge 16' 2" into bay x 10' 6" into chimney recess ( 4.93m into bay x 3.20m into chimney recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, wood flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 13' 4" x 11' 6" ( 4.06m x 3.51m )
Wood flooring, ceiling light point, central heating radiator and open plan though into:
Kitchen / Diner 18' 9" x 19' 9" ( 5.71m x 6.02m )
Two double glazed windows and patio doors to rear elevation, two double glazed Velux windows, a range of wall and base units with work surface over incorporating a sink with drainer and filter drinking water, gas cooker, breakfast bar integrated microwave, dishwasher and fridge/freezer, pantry, wood flooring and spotlights to ceiling.
Utility Room 13' 3" x 5' 2" ( 4.04m x 1.57m )
Wall and base units with work surface over, plumbing and space for a washing machine, space for a tumble dryer, wood flooring and spotlights to ceiling.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, walk in shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, douche, extractor fan, ceiling light point and chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 15' 5" x 7' 4" ( 4.70m x 2.24m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, vanity sink, spotlights and central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, loft access, storage cupboard and doors off to:
Bedroom One 16' 10" into bay x 10' 6" into chimney recess ( 5.13m into bay x 3.20m into chimney recess )
Double glazed bay window to front elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.89m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, laminate flooring, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 6" x 6' 9" ( 2.59m x 2.06m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, carpet, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to rear and side elevation, WC, fully tiled, douche, central heating radiator, spotlights to ceiling, shower cubicle, vanity sink and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment.
Patio area, lawn and mature plants and shrubs to borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cropthorne Road, Shirley, SOLIHULL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Solihull Station1.3 miles
- Shirley Station1.3 miles
- Yardley Wood Station1.6 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Shirley for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI206332. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.