Old Main Road, Bulcote, Nottingham, NG14 5GU
- A Splendid Traditional Semi-Detached House With Deceptively Spacious Accommodation
- A Rare Opportunity To Acquire A Family Sized Home Situated In The Highly Regarded Village Of Bulcote Bordering Burton Joyce
- Entrance Hall, Three Reception Rooms, Kitchen/Diner & Cloakroom/WC To Ground Floor
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom To The First Floor & Permanent Staircase To Fourth Bedroom In Converted Loft
- Set In A 0.12 Of An Acre Plot With Extensive Driveway With Ample Off-Road Parking & Lovely 70ft South Facing Rear Garden
- Patio With Contemporary Fixed Seating & Fire Pit - Perfect For Entertaining Family & Friends
- Potential To Extend & Build Garage Subject To Obtaining The Necessary Planning Consent
- New Gas Fired Combination Boiler Installed During August 2021
- In Very Close Proximity Of Some Stunning Country & River Side Walks
- Offered For Sale With The Benefit Of No Onward Chain
Broadgate was acquired by the current owner during 2009 and for the past thirteen years has been a much loved family home.
The property is located within the much-favoured and highly-regarded village of Bulcote on the edge of Burton Joyce where there are a wide range of amenities and transport links. Some beautiful river and country side walks are within very close proximity.
Internally, the family sized accommodation includes three reception rooms, a kitchen/diner, ground floor cloakroom/toilet and four bedrooms over ground, first and loft levels.
The plot encompasses 0.12 of an acre or thereabouts and provides plenty of off-road parking on the drive where there is also space for the construction of a garage, subject to obtaining the necessary planning consent.
The rear garden is lovely, extends to approximately 70ft (21 metres) and benefits from having a south facing aspect. The owners have created a fixed seating area with a central fire pit; perfect for entertaining family and friends during the evenings of the summer months and there are patio and composite decking seating areas. For the purposes of storage of garden tools, lawn-mower etc, there are two timber sheds.
There is scope to extend the property over the already existing ground floor extension to create additional first floor accommodation subject, obviously, to obtaining the necessary planning consent from the local authority.
With this in mind, we expect this rarely available style of property in Bulcote to be of interest to a variety of type of buyer but, in particular, those with families.
The property is sold with the benefit of no onward chain and early enquiries and viewings, by those in a position to proceed, are encouraged.
Bulcote is a very sought after picturesque village situated between Nottingham and Southwell offering convenient road links to the A46 and A52 which, in turn, give access to the M1 and A1. The area is surrounded by open countryside and there's an excellent range of amenities in the neighbouring village of Burton Joyce including a Co-op Store, post office, takeaways, dentist and doctors surgeries, a library and three popular pubs including the Award Winning 'The Nelson'.
Situated approximately eight miles north east of Nottingham city, Bulcote has good bus and rail links (from Burton Joyce Train Station) and therefore acts as a preferred commuter village for many of its residents. With access to both Primary and Secondary Education both judged as 'Good' by Ofsted, it is equally favoured by families.
The facilities at nearby Victoria Retail Park in Netherfield, four miles away, include national retailers such as Boots, Halfords, Next, TK Maxx, B&Q, Costa, Starbucks, Morrisons, Sainsbury's and a M&S Food Hall.
We are advised that all mains services are connected to the property and that there is a gas fired central heating system. PVCu Double Glazing.
Newark & Sherwood District Council.
ENERGY PERFORMANCE ASSESSMENT
A copy of the Energy Performance Certificate is available upon request. The Energy Rating is 61 'D'.
Band C, for which the charge for the current financial year (2021/22) is £1,901.72. Prospective purchasers are advised to confirm this.
For room dimensions please refer to the floor plan.
Offers Over £399,000.00 (three hundred and ninety nine thousand pounds).
Freehold with Vacant Possession Upon Completion. Sold with the benefit of no onward chain.
Strictly by appointment through and to be accompanied by a representative of the Vendors Sole Selling Agent, Petersen Property Consultants.
Old Main Road, Bulcote, Nottingham, NG14 5GU
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burton Joyce Station0.9 miles
- Lowdham Station1.6 miles
- Netherfield Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Petersen Property Consultants is an independent firm specialising in the sale of residential property in and around the Nottinghamshire village of Burton Joyce.
Offering a modern perspective to property agency, with a dynamic, refreshing approach, our ethos is to build productive working relationships through friendly professionalism.
We’re knowledgable about, and love the area. Having lived in Burton Joyce for many years, we’re part of the community.
We’re tenacious, but gi
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NG145GL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petersen Property Consultants, Burton Joyce. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.