Gledhow Wood Grove, Roundhay, Leeds
- Attractive Edwardian semi detached villa
- Lots of scope and potential
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Entrance hall with original staircase
- Two versatile reception rooms
- Good size westerly facing garden
- Prime residential areas close to schools
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
The well proportioned accommodation has high ceiling rooms and still retains a lovely sense of character. A ground floor vestibule leads to a through hallway with staircase to the first floor. There is a spacious living room with a deep bay window to the front elevation, celling cornicing and lighting rose. A separate dining room to the rear also has ceiling cornicing and overlooks the rear garden. There is a kitchen with door to the rear garden and a basement with two cellars.
To the first floor is a landing with a further staircase rising the second floor. The original master bedroom has been divided by the previous owners into two rooms, however the partition wall could be removed to convert the room back into a large double by a buyer if preferred. There is a further double bedroom, a shower room and separate W.C. The second floor has two attic style bedrooms. There is also a good size rear garden with a favourable westerly facing aspect.
The property is situated within convenient access of local schools including Roundhay High School. There are local amenities nearby on Lidgett Lane, with more extensive amenities on Oakwood Parade, Street Lane, Moortown Corner and Chapel Allerton. Leafy Gledhow Valley Woods and Roundhay Park provide a variety of recreational amenities for families of all ages.
Energy Performance Certificates
Gledhow Wood Grove, Roundhay, Leeds
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Burley Park Station2.7 miles
- Leeds Station2.8 miles
- Headingley Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Manning Stainton have been helping people move, providing professional, expert advice and outstanding customer service for over 20 years.
With 19 prominent high street branches across our region, our experienced sales and lettings teams have in depth knowledge about what’s going on in your local market.
We understand the pressures of daily life and that’s why our network of residential branches are open 7 days a week and we are ready to take your call 8am until 8pm, 7 days a week.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO210245. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Roundhay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.