Lochend Farm Cottages, Gartocharn
- A SEMI DETACHED VILLA ENJOYING A BEAUTIFUL RURAL LOCATION
- OPEN VIEWS TO FRONT WITH FURTHER OPEN VIEWS TO REAR TOWARDS CALDARVAN LOCH
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION OVER TWO LEVELS WITH DOUBLE GLAZING AND OIL CENTRAL HEATING
- A GENEROUSLY PROPORTIONED LOUNGE WITH VIEWS TO FRONT AND REAR
- A DINING SIZED FITTED KITCHEN
- A DOWNSTAIRS DOUBLE BEDROOM (OPTIONAL DINING ROOM)
- TWO FURTHER DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- A SHOWER ROOM WITH THREE PIECE SUITE
- ENCLOSED GARDENS WITH A MULTI CAR DRIVEWAY AND DETACHED GARAGE
- AMENITIES WITHIN A SHORT TRAVELLING DISTANCE
Externally, the subjects are surrounded with level gardens being mainly laid to lawn, and a multi-car driveway provides access to a detached garage.
Lochend Farm Cottages are located approximately two miles from both Gartocharn and Balloch village centres where a varied range of amenity caters for everyday requirements. In Gartocharn there is a local Post Office/convenience store, and both nursery and Primary school facilities. In Balloch, in addition to schooling and public transport facilities, there are a varied selection of shops to include a supermarket, and a selection of public houses and restaurants providing excellent hospitality facilities. In addition the property enjoys a setting that is surrounded by the beauty of the much publicised Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park.
Lounge 16' 5 x 10' 9
Dining kitchen 13' 0 x 11' 2
Bedroom 1 13' 0 x 12' 8
Bedroom 2 12' 4 x 9' 3
Bedroom 3 12' 4 x 9' 3
Shower room 8' 1 x 5' 1
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: 'D'
Energy Performance Certificates
Lochend Farm Cottages, Gartocharn
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Balloch Station2.0 miles
- Alexandria Station2.7 miles
- Renton Station3.7 miles
About the agent
The Murray Agency is an established company situated adjacent to the Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Country Park specialising solely in property sales.
John Hughes, Managing Director, has been involved in residential and commercial estate agency for over 30 years and hence has an in-depth knowledge of the property market. Being privately owned, Mr. Hughes believes that The Murray Agency can offer a flexible service capable of adapting to any changes in the economic climate.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference F059. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Murray Agency, Alexandria. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.