Orms Way, Formby, Liverpool, L37
- TWO ENTERTAINING ROOMS
- LARGE CONSERVATORY
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS WET ROOM WITH WC
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS HEATING SYSTEM
- SOLAR PANELS
- DOUBLE GARAGE WITH ELECTRONICALLY CONTROLLED DOOR
- LARGE ENCLOSED SOUTHERLY FACING FRONT GARDEN
- ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
**POTENTIAL BUILDING PLOT** A rare opportunity has arisen to purchase this spacious detached true bungalow which sits on a large plot and offers great potential to redevelop (subject to the usual planning consents). Situated in a prime location in the heart of Formby village with all its amenities, Formby Railway station, local bus routes, Primary and Secondary schools and the Pinewoods Nature reserve and beach.
12' 00" x 22' 10" (3.66m x 6.96m) U.P.V.C double glazed double opening French doors to side and rear; U.P.V.C double glazed windows with opening transoms; laminate flooring; fan light; double opening doors to :-
10' 02" x 12' 00" (3.10m x 3.66m) Plate rails
13' 10" x 16' 02" (4.22m x 4.93m) Feature fireplace surround fitted with electric fire; U.P.V.C framed double glazed windows to side and rear.
15' 00" x 17' 05" (4.57m x 5.31m) Feature fireplace surround fitted with electric fire; U.P.V.C framed double glazed window to rear.
10' 07" x 13' 11" (3.23m x 4.24m) Range of base, wall and drawer units; one and a half bowl single sink unit with mixer tap; double electric oven and grill in housing unit; four burner has hob with cooker hood above; space for upright refrigerator/freezer; plumbing for an automatic dishwasher; china cupboards; part tiled walls; U.P.V.C framed double glazed window to front; U.P.V.C framed double glazed window to rear; glazed door to.....
Utility Room/Side Porch
6' 03" x 15' 01" (1.91m x 4.60m) U.P.V.C framed double glazed windows; U.P.V.C framed double glazed door to side; plumbing for automatic washing machine; space for tumble dryer; 'Potterton' wall mounted gas heating boiler.
Bedroom No. 1
10' 06" x 12' 00" (3.20m x 3.66m) U.P.V.C double glazed window to side; laminate flooring.
En-Suite Wet Room with WC
9' 11" x 12' 00" (3.02m x 3.66m) Suite comprising a 'Mira' electric shower; wall hung wash hand basin; low level wc; tiled walls; U.P.V.C framed double glazed window to side with obscure glass.
Bedroom No. 2
12' 07" x 12' 09" (3.84m x 3.89m) U.P.V.C framed double glazed window to front.
Bedroom No. 3
6' 04" x 12' 06" (1.93m x 3.81m) U.P.V.C framed double glazed window to front; loft access.
5' 11" x 11' 06" (1.80m x 3.51m) Suite comprising a low level wc; wash hand basin with cupboard below; panelled bath with centre mixer taps and 'Aqualisa' shower above; ladder style heated towel rail; 'Amtico' flooring; tiled walls to dado height.
Electronically controlled door; power and light; U.P.V.C framed double glazed window and door to side.
Extensive gardens are present to the front, side and rear of the property. There is a carriage sweep driveway providing ample parking.
**Colette Gunter advise that all interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description, measurements and floorplan provided, either by inspection or otherwise. All measurements , distances and areas are approximate only. All fixtures, fittings and other items are NOT included unless specified in these details. Any services, heating systems or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order **
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Orms Way, Formby, Liverpool, L37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Formby Station0.3 miles
- Freshfield Station0.7 miles
- Hightown Station2.2 miles
About the agent
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE
TO SELL YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET
• FORMBY’S MOST EXPERIENCED ESTATE AGENTS ESTABLISHED SINCE 1989
• FRIENDLY LOCAL STAFF WITH 75 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ESTATE AGENCY
• DOUBLE FRONTED DISPLAY WINDOWS
• VILLAGE CENTRE OFFICE
• FORECOURT PARKING
• EXPERTLY PRODUCED COLOURED SALES PARTICULARS WITH FLOORPLANS
DISPLAYED IN OFFICE
• WINDOW AND WALL DISPLAYS
• USER FRIENDLY WEB
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23126345. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colette Gunter, Formby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.