Rowley Lane, Lepton, HD8 0JD
End of Terrace
818 sq. ft.
(76 sq. m.)
- No Chain
- Stone End Cottage
- Off Street Parking
- UPVC Double Glazed windows
- Gas Central Heating
- Large Outside Decking Area
This property really needs to be viewed to fully appreciate its charm. The ground floor offers a separate modern kitchen leading to the spacious lounge with feature open fire place. Upstairs you have a bathroom, 3 good size bedrooms and access to the large raised private decking area at the rear of the property - ideal for sunny summer days.
Externally the property has off street parking and looks over the local open space.
Lounge - 4.57m (15'0") x 4.5m (14'9")
Kitchen - 2.61m (8'7") x 4.64m (15'3")
Bedroom - 2.59m (8'6") x 3.59m (11'9")
Bedroom - 2.71m (8'11") x 3.57m (11'9")
Bedroom - 2.37m (7'9") x 2.6m (8'6")
Bathroom - 1.71m (5'7") x 2.22m (7'3")
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
,, Kirklees Council, Band B
Energy Performance Certificates
Rowley Lane, Lepton, HD8 0JD
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stocksmoor Station2.5 miles
- Shepley Station2.8 miles
- Mirfield Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Shaun Mellor Property, Morley
The Studio, Seven Hill Business Park Centre Annex, South Street, Morley Leeds, LS27 8AT
Letting with confidence
We are industry approved so we are members of ARLA and have client money protection.
You can have the peace of mind that we follow a strict code of conduct within the industry. Our Lettings and Management centre is fully staffed with an ARLA qualified team with an abundance of first-hand knowledge and experience.
They are capable of dealing with modest and large property portfolios along with all the trials and tribulations of the Lettings Industry fr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 344_ONEO. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shaun Mellor Property, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.