Barnet Road, Arkley EN5
5,711 sq. ft.
(531 sq. m.)
- Detached family house
- 5 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Kitchen/reception/dining room
- Second reception room
- Games room
- Security gated
- South facing garden
Arkley is a charming neighbourhood surrounded by open countryside yet central London is easily accessible by car in just thirty minutes. Barnet High Street with its many shops, cafes and restaurants together with The Spires shopping mall is just 1 mile away. The house is also located a short distance to numerous train stations such as High Barnet (Northern line) and Elstree and Borehamwood (Thameslink). Furthermore the houses falls within the catchment area of many desirable state and private schools.
BrochuresBarnet Road, Arkley EN5
Barnet Road, Arkley EN5
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- High Barnet Station2.6 miles
- New Barnet Station3.5 miles
- Totteridge & Whetstone Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Founded by Andrew Brass and Lee Platt, Charmill Residential is an Estate Agency specialising in sales, lettings and management in Little Venice, Maida Vale, St John's Wood and the surrounding areas. With over 35 combined years of experience serving these locations, Charmill Residential are a boutique agency with corporate expertise and aim to create a relaxed and approachable, yet professional atmosphere to put you at ease throughout your property journey. We are realistic, honest and creativ
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31312445. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CHARMILL RESIDENTIAL, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.