Knowsley Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0HW
- Victorian Detached Property
- Six (potentially 8) Bedrooms
- 4 Reception Rooms
- Great Investment Opportunity
- Close to Southport Town Centre
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Potential for Five Apartments
- Each Apartment - Council Tax Band: A
- EPC: E
Rare opportunity to purchase this beautiful and imposing detached Victorian property of character which has over the years been a guest house ran by the current owner and in later years set up as five apartments, four benefitting from being self-contained with private entrances. This much-loved property is arranged over four stories with enclosed rear garden, garage, basement apartment and the top floor currently set up for extended family living and is now occupied with two families as one home, offering excellent family accommodation throughout. The property offers multiple opportunities as separate apartments and a great investment or readily converted back to an impressive family home. This fantastic property is ideally situated within school catchment areas and close to the shops, transport links and amenities of Southport Town Centre. Hesketh Park and the Marine Lake are a short stroll away and Southport Golf Links on your doorstep. The property briefly comprises to the ground floor; Entrance porch, hallway, spacious living room, kitchen, second living/kitchen room, bedroom and shower room to the ground floor. The basement below with separate entrance, inner hall, living room with garden access, two bedrooms, shower room and door leading to garage. To the first floor there is a large bedroom opening to dressing area, second bedroom, living room, kitchen, shower room and storage room. To the second floor a further two bedrooms/living room, shower room, kitchen and large landing with adequate office space. The property additionally benefits from off road parking and garage. Early viewing is strongly recommended to appreciate the accommodation this wonderful home offers. EPC: E
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Knowsley Road, Southport, Merseyside, PR9 0HW
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Southport Station0.8 miles
- Meols Cop Station1.2 miles
- Birkdale Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Anthony James Estate Agents is owned and run by Mark and Lyn Cunningham who started the company in 2002, and sister Jacqui, Director of Sales and Lettings Marketing.
Our aim is to provide honest, professional advice, guiding our clients through every challenge in sales, lettings, commercial, block management and leasehold management.
Our goal is to achieve the best price sale or rental of your property
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference NTH_JST_LFSYCL_375_530123728. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Anthony James Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.