St. Georges Square, E14 8DL, Limehouse, London
- Townhouse Style Property
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 Shower Rooms (1 En-Suite)
- Sought After Limehouse Location
- Bright and Spacious Loft Style Open Plan Reception/Kitchen
- Versatile Downstairs Bedroom/Studio/Reception with En-Suite
- Potential For Loft Conversion + Roof Garden
- Moments From Limehouse Station/DLR and The Thames
- 78.11 sq m / 840.77 sq ft
- Why are you selling? Looking to move closer to our family
- What's the area like? Very central, well connected. You can reach anywhere in Central London within 20 min. Quiet and with lots of walking paths on the river and the canals. Beautiful park with the best kids play area in the Limehouse and Canary Warf area.
- What is parking like? Parking permit to park on Spert Street/Narrow Street. We always find a space opposite our main entrance.
Is there bike storage? My husband parks his in the hallway
- How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? It is quiet at night. No issues.
- I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? Both my husband and I worked form work, the open space on the top floor is ideal
- What's the internet like? We have Plusnet and it works well. There is the option to have Fibre with Hyperoptic
Comments from the owner:
Top 3 things you love about your home:
- Modern warehouse feel of the top floor, open plan with lots of natural daylight
- We love the ground floor self-contained snug as it is perfect for when you have guests staying over, or for a live-in au-pair/nanny scenario
- The very spacious ground floor hallway that allows you to store your child buggy and a bike without making it difficult to navigate to the upper floors
Top 3 things you love about the area:
- The closeness to the river. You can go out for beautiful walks down the river promenade towards Tower Bridge or towards Canary Wharf/Isle of Dogs
- Central Location, very well connected . You can be in Central London within 15-20 min (Soho/ London Bridge/ Shoreditch)
- Although it is very central, it is a quiet area and it has that village feeling. You have your local pub where you get to see neighbours and familiar faces. The best thing is enjoying a glass of wine and
watching the sunset on the river at The Narrow. Nothing beats that view.
Enviably located in a secure gated development with attractive central square just off historic Narrow Street, this stunning property offers modern living space with stylish finish and contemporary appeal.
Arranged over three floors, with further potential to extend into the loft space, STPP, this beautiful home provides fantastic ready-to-move-into accommodation in a superb location just a short walk from the banks of the Thames and a variety of fashionable local shops and eateries.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with plenty of space for storage and access to a versatile ground floor bedroom/studio/reception room with en-suite facilities - ideal for occasional guests or au pere/nanny. From the hallway, stairs rise up to the first floor landing with inbuilt storage and access to two well proportioned bedrooms plus a stylish family shower room.
The second floor provides bright and airy, loft-style living space with open plan reception/kitchen flooded with natural light from dual front aspect windows. This inviting room offers excellent space for relaxing, entertaining and dining, with kitchen area itself comprising a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and central island incorporating inset sink unit, hob with overhead extractor, electric oven, and further space for appliances.
The property is very conveniently located within a short distance of the Canary Wharf business district as well as an array of fashionable shops, bars, cafes and restaurants. Limehouse DLR is just moments' away providing excellent cross-London links, as well as numerous regular bus routes connecting the surrounding area. The River Thames and neighbouring Limehouse Marina offer excellent views and vibrant waterside amenities.
Energy Performance Certificates
St. Georges Square, E14 8DL, Limehouse, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Limehouse Station0.1 miles
- Westferry Station0.6 miles
- Shadwell Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 85gnscas_EAF_92373. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.