Wicks Crescent, Formby, Liverpool, L37
- REAR ENTERTAINING ROOM
- STUNNING KITCHEN OPEN TO A FAMILY/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS LUXURY & FAMILY BATHROOM WITH W.C
- . ‘OAK’ INTERNAL DOORS THROUGHOUT
- GAS HEATING SYSTEM, DOUBLE GLAZING
- AMPLE PARKING, ENCLOSED WEST FACING LANDSCAPED REAR GARDEN
Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this immaculately presented three bedroom linked true bungalow which has undergone a programme of refurbishment by the present owners and offers spacious and versatile accommodation. This stunning property enjoys an enclosed westerly facing rear aspect and is situated in a popular residential location, convenient for local shops, Primary and Secondary schools, Formby and Freshfield railway stations and the National Trust Pinewoods Nature reserve and beach.
L- Shaped Entrance Hall
U.P.V.C double glazed door with a 'lead light' pane; 'Parquet' flooring; built in cloaks cupboard; feature window into the kitchen.
Rear Entertaining Room 18'05" x 11'10" (5.61m x 3.61m)
Feature multi fuel stove with a rustic 'Oak' beam above; 'Parquet' flooring; U.P.V.C double glazed window to side and U.P.V.C double glazed sliding patio doors leading onto the west facing rear patio and garden.
Stunning Kitchen open to a Family/Dining Room 16'00" x 11'02" reducing to 7'11" (4.88m x 3.40m, 2.41m)
Excellent range of grey base, wall and pan drawer units with working surfaces; single stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap; 'Neff' appliances to include a dishwasher, washing machine, fridge, freezer, electric fan oven with separate oven /grill and a microwave; part tiled walls; downlighters; 'Amtico' flooring; U.P.V.C sliding patio door leading onto the rear patio and garden.
Bedroom No. 1 11'11" (to wardrobes) x 11'10" (3.63m x 3.61m)
U.P.V.C double glazed window to front; built in wardrobes with hanging rails and shelving and 'oak' doors.
Bedroom No. 2 11'10" x 10'05" (3.61m x 3.18m)
U.P.V.C double glazed window to front.
Bedroom No. 3 11'10" x 6'11" (3.61m x 2.11m)
U.P.V.C double glazed window to side.
Luxury Family Bathroom with WC 7'10" x 7'09" (2.39m x 2.36m)
Suite comprising a low level wc; wash hand basin in a vanity unit with a cupboard below; p-shaped bath fitted with a 'Triton' electric shower with a separate hand held shower attachment; tiled walls and flooring; built in cupboard housing a 'Worcester' gas heating boiler; two ladder style heated towel rails; downlighters; U.P.V.C double glazed opaque window to side.
Up and over door; power and light; personnel door to rear.
Landscaped gardens are present to the front and rear. The front garden is laid to lawn with a paved driveway providing ample parking. The enclosed west facing rear garden is laid to lawn with a patio area and a garden shed. There are access gates to either side of the property.
**Colette Gunter advise that all interested parties should satisfy themselves as to the accuracy of the description, measurements and floorplan provided, either by inspection or otherwise. All measurements , distances and areas are approximate only. All fixtures, fittings and other items are NOT included unless specified in these details. Any services, heating systems or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order **
BrochuresBrochure 1Brochure 2
Wicks Crescent, Formby, Liverpool, L37
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Freshfield Station0.7 miles
- Formby Station0.7 miles
- Hightown Station2.6 miles
About the agent
REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD USE
TO SELL YOUR MOST VALUABLE ASSET
• FORMBY’S MOST EXPERIENCED ESTATE AGENTS ESTABLISHED SINCE 1989
• FRIENDLY LOCAL STAFF WITH 75 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN ESTATE AGENCY
• DOUBLE FRONTED DISPLAY WINDOWS
• VILLAGE CENTRE OFFICE
• FORECOURT PARKING
• EXPERTLY PRODUCED COLOURED SALES PARTICULARS WITH FLOORPLANS
DISPLAYED IN OFFICE
• WINDOW AND WALL DISPLAYS
• USER FRIENDLY WEB
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 23152237. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colette Gunter, Formby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.