St. Andrews Close, Alresford, CO7
- Fitted Kitchen with Bosch appliances, under-unit lighting & ceramic flooring
- En-suite to Master & Bedroom 2
- LED downlights to Kitchen, Bathroom & En-suites
- Fitted double wardrobe to Master Bedroom
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- Ground floor WC
- Integral single garage
- Energy Efficiency
- Walking distance to station
- NHBC 10 Year Buildmark Warranty
The Henley - Plot 6
As you enter the hallway, to the left you'll find a spacious living room with a feature bay window to the front and glazed double doors to the rear flowing through to the open-plan kitchen/dining area. A range of fitted units, including a convenient breakfast bar, and Bosch oven, gas hob and dishwasher are included as standard along with LED downlights, under-unit lighting and Porcelanosa ceramic floor tiles. A further set of French doors lead from the dining area out into the garden. To the right of the hallway there is a WC, convenient under-stairs storage and access to the integral garage.
Moving upstairs, via the oak handrail staircase, you'll find four good sized bedrooms, with the Master and Bedroom Two benefitting from an en-suite shower and the Master Bedroom also boasts double fitted wardrobes. There is also a family bathroom which, along with the en-suites, benefit from LED downlights and contemporary Roper Rhodes fittings. The landing provides further storage and access to the loft.
Outside there is a private driveway, a front garden and a rear garden which abuts a grass buffer zone. The buffer zone wraps around The Alders plus, a seeded wildflower open space to the entrance, further enhances bio-diversity and creates an exclusive gateway to this spacious new community.
- Kitchen/Dining Area: 5.55m x 3.24m
- Living Room: 5.61m x 3.34m
- Master Bedroom: 3.77m x 3.47m
- Bedroom 2: 5.17m x 3.18m
- Bedroom 3: 3.47m x 2.93m
- Bedroom 4 2.86m x 2.51m
Visit the Development
Viewings are available by appointment only Monday - Friday. Please call us to arrange your visit.
About The Alders, Alresford
The development is set within the village of Alresford, close to the River Colne and with Colchester, London, rural countryside and the Essex coast all within easy reach.
The traditionally-built houses include a range of features as standard, with generous gardens and plenty of green space.
Enjoy the benefits of rural countryside living, with easy access to surrounding towns. The station is within walking distance and provides connections to Colchester and London, while the beaches of Brightlingsea and Mersea Island are a short drive away.
All photographs and images are illustrative examples only. Internal photographs are indicative of typical homes by Bennett Homes and often depict rooms from an alternative property type, style or angle. Maximum dimensions are shown on all properties. Room dimensions and layouts may vary. All details are subject to change.
St. Andrews Close, Alresford, CO7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Alresford (Essex) Station0.3 miles
- Wivenhoe Station2.0 miles
- Great Bentley Station2.8 miles
About the development
Viewings available by appointment
- A brand new development of 2, 3 & 4 bedroom homes
- Close to Alresford station
- Easy access to A120 and A12
- Direct links to Colchester and London
- Near to the coast
- Help to Buy available
We are a multi-award-winning developer building high quality homes for over 70 years. Using craftsmen trained in traditional skills and only working with first-class materials, we create homes that people are proud to live in.
Bennett Homes is a family-run company who always put you, our customer, at the top of our agenda. We build attractive and spacious homes that are perfect for contemporary living. We look after you from first enquiry to receiving the keys to your new home and beyon
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Plot6TheHenley. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bennett Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.