Kean Street, London, WC2B
1,388 sq. ft.
(129 sq. m.)
- Property to be sold with a new lease in excess of 125 years.
- Excellent location within Covent Garden, in a quiet position off of Drury Lane and well placed for both the West End and The City.
- Local transport links include Temple for the Circle and District lines, Covent Garden for the Piccadilly line and Holborn station for the Central and Piccadilly lines.
Energy Performance Certificates
Kean Street, London, WC2B
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Covent Garden Station0.2 miles
- Holborn Station0.2 miles
- Temple Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Chestertons has over 30 offices spanning across London, our highly knowledgeable and experienced sales teams provide maximum market exposure for every property. Whether you are looking to buy or sell, Chestertons property experts are here to help
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CQL210142. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Covent Garden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.