Rotherfield Street, Islington, London, N1
450 sq. ft.
(42 sq. m.)
- 1 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Separate modern kitchen
- Shared South West facing garden
- Good condition throughout
- Bright flat
Tenure: Leasehold, 103 years remaining
1. Location is perfect for getting to the city and very close to Angel Islington. You can also get to Haggerston easily for the London Overground, and there are good transport links to the City (via bus or Rail) and West End via Victoria Line.
2. Garden is large and accessible - we grew our own vegetables and herbs, and had significant storage space. It's also a Spring/Summer sun trap.
3. Interior is modern, with new bathroom and kitchen.
Three things we love about the area.
1. Nearby De Beauvoir Town has a great selection of artisan shops and two good pubs.
2. Shoreditch Park and Regents Canal are both very nice, and very close.
3. Upper Street and Angel Islington is one of London's nicest boroughs. There's a huge amount of places to eat, drink and shop - you don't need to go into central London.
Why are you selling? Looking to move out of London and move into a larger property to raise a family.
What's the area like? Great access to Shoreditch Park and Regent's Canal, while also being close to sports center, local shops and amenities. For Zone 2, it's remarkably quiet, as quite far from a main road. De Beauvoir sits between Angel, Highbury and Islington, Old Street and Haggerston - so well placed for social activities and getting about.
What is parking like? Good on street parking at the front of the block using council permits.
Is there bike storage? Yes - each of the flats in the block has its own shed, which I used to store my bike.
How busy is the road, is it quiet at night? Very quiet. There's very little traffic on the road.
I'm currently working from home, how does that work in this property? This proved fine - I never had any problems.
What's the internet like? Always been fine - I had a BT Openreach line installed 3 years ago to reduce costs.
What's the boiler like? Combi boiler - I've never had any problems and it's recently been serviced.
Are we able to do any work/extensions? You wouldn't be able to extend and it's recently been quite well refurbished. The block is managed by Islington Council.
Tenure: 103 Year Lease, expiring 09/2125
Service Charge: £1,218 per annum
Ground Rent: £10 per annum
Council Tax: Islington Band C - £1,457.90 per annum 21/22
EPC: Rated D
Energy Performance Certificates
Rotherfield Street, Islington, London, N1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Essex Road Station0.3 miles
- Haggerston Station0.6 miles
- Canonbury Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9ah1nx36_EAF_92376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.