Saxonhurst Road, Northbourne, Bournemouth
- (Watch video for extensive video tour). Attractive four bedroom detached house situated in the popular Northbourne area situated in the sought after Hill View School catchment.
- Convenient for local river walks, the local high street, and travel routes to Bournemouth and Poole.
- Entrance porch, hallway, downstairs W.C., lounge, dining area open plan with kitchen area, and conservatory.
- First floor landing, four bedrooms (all able to accommodate double beds), main bathroom, and en-suite to master.
- Generous frontage providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, integral garage.
- Rear patio and garden (with additional decking areas and useful outbuilding - ideal for home office / gym etc.), gas fired central heating, and double glazing.
The accommodation offers entrance porch, hallway, downstairs W.C., lounge, dining area open plan with kitchen area, conservatory, first floor landing, four bedrooms (all able to accommodate double beds), main bathroom, and en-suite to master.
The property also benefits from generous frontage providing off road parking for multiple vehicles, integral garage, rear patio and garden (with additional decking areas and useful outbuilding - ideal for home office / gym etc.), gas fired central heating, and double glazing.
Composite door to:
4' 5'' x 2' 7'' (1.35m x 0.79m)
Windows to side and front aspects, inset door mat, door to:
12' 7'' x 8' 0'' max (3.83m x 2.44m)
Smoke alarm, under stairs cupboard providing storage, radiator, doors to accommodation, stairs to first floor, door to:
20' 0'' max x 12' 5'' max (6.09m x 3.78m)
Irregular shape, window to rear aspect, range of base and wall units, roll edged work surfaces, one and a half bowl sink/drainer with mixer tap over, electric oven with four ring gas hob and hood over, part tiled walls, integrated dish washer, two radiators, slim line larder style cupboards with central space for American style fridge/freezer, laminate flooring, door to rear garden, door to integral garage, open plan with:
10' 9'' x 9' 0'' (3.27m x 2.74m)
Laminate flooring, French doors to conservatory, feature glazed doors with side lights to:
16' 0'' x 11' 9'' (4.87m x 3.58m)
Shelf bay window to front aspect, TV point, radiator, laminate flooring, door from hallway.
13' 2'' x 10' 2'' (4.01m x 3.10m)
Pitched and insulated roof, cavity dwarf wall, windows to side and rear aspects, French doors to side aspect leading to patio and rear garden, power and light, TV point.
First Floor Landing:
10' 0'' x 9' 0'' (3.05m x 2.74m)
Smoke alarm, radiator, airing cupboard (housing hot water tank with slatted shelving over), hatch to loft, doors to accommodation.
16' 5'' x 8' 2'' plus wardrobes (5.00m x 2.49m)
Window to front aspect, radiator, range of wardrobes (providing with hanging, shelving and storage space), door to:
10' 2'' x 4' 9'' (3.10m x 1.45m)
Obscured window to rear aspect, glazed shower enclosure with mixer shower over, W.C., fitted storage with roll edged work surface, wash hand basin and mirror over, wall units.
13' 0'' x 10' 9'' (3.96m x 3.27m)
Window to rear aspect, radiator.
12' 2'' x 10' 8'' plus recess (3.71m x 3.25m)
Window to front aspect, radiator.
9' 1'' max x 8' 2'' max (2.77m x 2.49m)
Window to front aspect, radiator, wardrobe providing hanging and storage space.
9' 0'' x 6' 7'' (2.74m x 2.01m)
Window to rear aspect, pedestal wash hand basin, W.C., chrome ladder style towel radiator, glazed corner shower enclosure with hand and overhead shower over, feature tiled wall, contemporary freestanding island bath.
15' 5'' x 10' 3'' (4.70m x 3.12m)
Up and over door, power and light, electric consumer unit, Worcester boiler, space and plumbing for washing machine with space for tumble dryer over.
Block paved driveway and shingle area providing off road parking for several vehicles, paths lead down both sides to:
Good sized patio area, mainly hard to lawn with raised shrub borders, additional decking area, lean-to shed and access to:
Outbuilding / Home Office / Garden Room:
13' 8'' x 8' 1'' (4.16m x 2.46m)
Solid construction, power and light.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Saxonhurst Road, Northbourne, Bournemouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station2.6 miles
- Branksome Station2.9 miles
- Pokesdown Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11310983. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.