Queen Alexandra Road, Ashbrooke, Sunderland
- ARGUABLY THE FINEST APARTMENT FOR SALE IN SUNDERLAND
- 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM DUPLEX PENTHOUSE IN LANDMARK PERIOD ASHBROOKE BUILDING
- EN SUITE TO MASTER BEDROOM
- EPC RATING C
- STUNNING KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH GRANITE WORK SURFACES
- GORGEOUS FORMAL LOUNGE WITH ELEVATED VIEWS
- WONDERFUL BRIGHT STAIRCASE & LANDING WITH HOME OFFICE AREA
- AMPLE PARKING BEHIND ELECTRIC GATES
- WELL-LOCATED OPPOSITE THE ROSEDENE
PROBABLY THE FINEST APARTMENT AVAILABLE IN SUNDERLAND - A STUNNING STYLISH 2 DOUBLE BEDROOM DUPLEX PENTHOUSE IN EXCELLENT RESIDENTIAL LOCATION OFFERING A SOPHISTICATED & STYLISH LIVING EXPERIENCE WITHOUT COMPROMISING SPACE.
Communal stairs leading to private entrance door
Doors leading off to bathroom, master bedroom and bedroom 2, stairs leading to landing 2.
16' 5" x 15' 4" (5m x 4.67m)
Rear facing, TV point, beech-effect free standing bedroom furniture, sash window, Velux style roof light. Door leading to en suite
EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM
Corner shower cubicle, sink with wall mounted hand basin, toilet with low level cistern, heated towel style radiator, recess lighting to the ceiling, tiled to the walls.
15' 4" x 11' 0" (4.67m x 3.35m)
Television point, sash window with rear facing views plus Velux style roof light.
White bathroom suite comprising of; toilet with low level cistern, sink with hand basin, bath with shower and shower screen over, heated towel rail, fully tiled to the walls, shaving point.
13' 4" x 7' 8" (4.06m x 2.34m)
Velux style roof light, doors leading off to breakfasting kitchen/dining area.
BREAKFASTING KITCHEN/DINING AREA
22' 7" x 16' 3" (6.88m x 4.95m)
16'3 x 8'7
A range of wall and floor units in a wood-effect finish with contrasting granite work surfaces, integrated gas hob, electric oven, washing machine/dryer, fridge and dish washer. Built in microwave, breakfast bar, down lighting, Velux style window, entry phone.
14'7 x 13'3
Wood flooring, recessed lighting, front facing window with arch feature.
22' 7" x 13' 6" (6.88m x 4.11m)
Wood-effect flooring, 2 radiators, feature arch window facing over Queen Alexander Road plus additional Velux style roof ligh.t
Stairwell leading to landing 3, which is currently been used as a offfice.
To the rear there is wrought iron gates leading to a courtyard area parking area. Allocated parking for 2 cars.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Queen Alexandra Road, Ashbrooke, Sunderland
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Park Lane Metro Station0.6 miles
- University Metro Station0.8 miles
- Sunderland Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Good Life Homes Sales and Lettings, Sunderland
46 Windsor Terrace, Ryhope Road, Grangetown, Sunderland, SR2 9QF
Good Life Homes are an experienced strong independent and dynamic estate agent, based in Sunderland, providing professional sales, lettings, and valuation services at competitive rates.
Owned and managed by Dean Harding for 20 years and backed by an experienced team of professional property experts, we are renowned for getting excellent results for clients and have sold many thousands of properties through focussed modern marketing, outstanding photography, and expert negotiation
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6352182. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Good Life Homes Sales and Lettings, Sunderland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.