Rochester Court, Cleethorpes
- Large 3/4 bed detached house
- Found off North Sea Lane Cleethorpes
- Three ground floor reception rooms
- Beautiful rear garden
- Stunning family bathroom
- Parking for 5/6 cars
The front of the property has had a new driveway which can fit 5/6 cars side by side, plus there is a garage for further parking or storage.
The ground floor of the house comprises of an entrance hallway, large lounge which then has a set of patio doors opening onto the rear garden. There is a kitchen, conservatory, utility room, W/C, further sitting room and then a ground floor double bedroom.
The first floor has a landing area, a modern family bathroom with a four piece suite comprising of a freestanding bath, walk in shower unit, wash basin and toilet plus under floor heating throughout. There are three double bedrooms off the landing, the master of which benefits from an en-suite shower room.
The garden to the rear has many different seating areas making the most of the sun traps throughout the day. There is a main section of lawn, decked seating area, second seating BBQ space and then planted boarders throughout the garden giving it plenty of colour and textures.
A fantastic sized detached house with excellent off road parking, flexible layout, large gardens and two bathrooms. Viewings come highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting Roost on .
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rochester Court, Cleethorpes
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cleethorpes Station1.6 miles
- New Clee Station2.9 miles
- Grimsby Town Station3.2 miles
About the agent
Roost Estate Agents
Your independent FIXED FEE AGENT where you can sell your house for just £500 Incl. VAT! Roost Estate Agents was launched in July 2020 by local Estate Agent Richard Ladd. Learning his trade in Manchester and Edinburgh, working in the cities has opened his mind into different ways a traditional Estate Agents can operate and sell your home. His thinking is that if the company can provide clients with all what they have come to expect, i.e. Floorplans, advertising
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11379784. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roost Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.