First Avenue, Farlington
- Detached Home
- Three/Four Bedrooms
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Large South Facing Garden
- Solent and Springfield School Catchment
- 23' Lounge
- Separate Outbuilding with Office Potential
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- No Forward Chain
BEDROOM 11' 4" x 10' 8" (3.45m x 3.25m)
BEDROOM 9' 10" x 9' 10" (3m x 3m)
BEDROOM 9' 9" x 7' 2" (2.97m x 2.18m)
BATHROOM 8' 11" x 5' 5" (2.72m x 1.65m)
KITCHEN 13' 10" x 8' 10" (4.22m x 2.69m)
DINING ROOM 13' 0" x 11' 5" (3.96m x 3.48m)
LOUNGE 23' 11" x 11' 11" (7.29m x 3.63m)
CONSERVATORY 13' 2" x 12' 0" (4.01m x 3.66m) South facing.
LOFT ROOM 17' 5" x 14' 6" (5.31m x 4.42m) Currently arranged as the master bedroom.
REAR GARDEN South facing.
PARKING Off road parking for approx. three vehicles.
AGENTS NOTE Council Tax: Band D - Portsmouth City Council
BrochuresResi 4 page detai...
First Avenue, Farlington
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cosham Station1.5 miles
- Hilsea Station1.6 miles
- Bedhampton Station1.7 miles
About the agent
Jeffries & Dibbens Estate and Letting Agents, Drayton
196 Havant Road, Drayton, Portsmouth, Hampshire, PO6 2EH
Our experienced team has been selling and letting properties in Drayton, Farlington, Wymering, Cosham and Highbury for more than 25 years. We’re proud of our excellent reputation and track record in the area.
Our in depth knowledge and passion for the local property market ensures our vendors and tenants enjoy a smooth selling and renting process. We provide a traditional face to face service that is supported by our unique customer support department (accessible 7 days a week, includin
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 100560056293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jeffries & Dibbens Estate and Letting Agents, Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.