Onslow Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
- Victorian home with a modern design
- High-end back-to-brick refurbishment completed in 2020
- Off-street parking
- Large south-west facing garden with side-access and garden studio
- One of the finest roads on Richmond Hill
The property features a galleried two-storey zinc-wrapped extension with wrap-around glazing, thin framed sliding doors and a balcony overlooking the south-west facing rear garden. The lower-ground floor comprises; step-free side entrance, a WC, a boot-room hallway with fitted storage, built-in bench with pull-outs and a stunning open-plan kitchen-living-dining room with huge Silestone island and Gaggenhau appliances. The raised-ground floor has a formal reception room with many of the original period features intact including a bay window with shutters, the original open fireplace and to the rear a stunning galleried extension to the balcony. On the upper-floors there are four large double bedrooms all with ensuite bathrooms, including a main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in wardrobe. The rear garden is south-west facing and has been beautifully landscaped with mature trees, a patio and a garden office/studio providing additional accommodation. To the front of the property there is off-street parking for two cars and level side-access for buggies, deliveries, pets and shopping. Other benefits include, under-floor heating throughout, double glazed hardwood sash windows, grohe/duravit fittings, electric blinds and much more.
This property is located in the heart of Richmond Hill village, a small community with a beautiful village at its heart, with the world famous Richmond Park on its doorstep. The village perfectly balances city and country living thanks to the spacious green spaces and easy London transport links. An ideal location for families, Richmond Hill has outstanding state and private school options, including The Vineyard, King's House, Old Vicarage and Marshgate Primary School to name a few.
You'll find everyday amenities such as dry cleaning, smaller supermarkets and coffee spots on your doorstep alongside a selection of pubs, cafes and restaurants. Local favourites include the Richmond Hill Bakery, The Marlborough pub and La Luna di Luca restaurant. Duck Pond Market, on the scenic riverside, sells ethically-sourced local food, art and crafts every weekend.
Richmond town centre offers a wider range of shops, from independent boutiques in cobbled lanes to leading High Street brands, along with a Whole Foods Market and large Waitrose supermarket.
Onslow Road, Richmond, Surrey, TW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Richmond Station0.5 miles
- North Sheen Station0.8 miles
- St. Margarets Station1.0 miles
About the agent
With over 30 branches in London, we know our business and the property market like no one else. Every year we help thousands of clients to buy, sell, let and manage their homes and investments.
With over 500 staff in London, many of whom live locally, they know their areas inside out and are able to provide our clients with expert advice.
We build long-term relationships with our clients, to help them buy, sell and rent property throughout all stages of life, and hope our dynamic
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RIL170124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Richmond. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.