Staunton Park, Kingswood, HU7
- NO CHAIN - VACANT POSSESSION
- Ideal location close to a wide range of facilities
- Top floor - spacious, bright & welcoming
- Dual aspect lounge - corner development
- Super dining kitchen
- En-suite shower to bedroom 1
A fabulous second floor apartment located in a sought-after location close to the centre of Kingswood, finished to a high standard and offering spacious accommodation.
The apartment comprises; a hallway to a large bright lounge with dual aspect, south-east facing with plenty of space for soft furnishings. A well equipped kitchen also provides a dining area, and includes an integrated oven & hob, a fridge and a freezer under the counters. The bedrooms are both doubles – the main bedroom has an en-suite shower room with a basin & WC and the main bathroom off the hallway has a full suite and a heated towel rail. Externally, the property has one allocated parking space.
PLEASE SEE THE DETAILED FLOORPLAN, PHOTOS AND THE 360 DEGREE VIRTUAL TOUR TO GET THE FULL PICTURE.
Offered for sale with vacant possession and no chain, an early viewing is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Staunton Park, Kingswood is well positioned close to a range of amenities including an ASDA superstore, Boots The Chemist, M&S Food, McDonalds, David Lloyd Leisure Centre, a cinema, a Next store and a Gino D'Acampo restaurant. The area is ideally located for access to the Hull City Centre, the historic market town of Beverley and with easy access to the A63/M62 motorway link.
Lease length 135 years remaining. Expires 2155.
Ground rent £150pa
Service charge 75pcm (£900pa)
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Staunton Park, Kingswood, HU7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cottingham Station2.2 miles
- Hull Station3.9 miles
- Beverley Station3.9 miles
About the agent
Hull's fastest growing letting Agent has expanded to now offer lettings across the whole of the region.
As well as great properties and a great service, all of Lime Property residents automatically receive the Limelife discount card giving them the chance to enjoy discounts in bars, restaurants, shops, clubs, salons and leisure organisations across the region.
Come and enjoy sublime living.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10132560. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lime Property, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.