Bradshaw Close, Standish, Wigan
- Four Bedroom Detached House
- Offering over 1300 sq. feet of Accommodation
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen and Separate Utility Room
- En Suite to the Master Bedroom
- Gardens to the Front and Rear
- Driveway and Garage
- Viewing Recommended
Internal inspection is highly recommended and will reveal light and bright living areas which have been well maintained. The ground floor has a wonderful open feel which makes it great for entertaining and perfect for practical everyday living. Brief accommodation highlights include entrance hallway, a large lounge, formal dining room, a fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and a separate utility room, and a handy two-piece downstairs cloaks/W.C.
On the first floor there are four well-proportioned bedrooms which can all easily accommodate a double bed and the master bedroom also has the benefit of an ensuite shower room. The family bathroom affords a modern three-piece suite in classic white with low level WC, vanity wash hand basin and a panelled bath with shower over.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with the rear being of a particularly good size and in a super sunny position, having neat lawns with a paved patio area for outdoor dining and entertaining. To the front there are lawns and ample parking on the driveway which gives access to a single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
Other benefits of this beautiful home include gas central heating and double glazing. Viewings are now welcomed and the property can be offered with vacant possession.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance Certificates
Bradshaw Close, Standish, Wigan
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Appley Bridge Station2.2 miles
- Gathurst Station2.2 miles
- Adlington (Lancs.) Station3.2 miles
About the agent
With over 20 years of experience in the local property market, we are here to offer a service that's all about you. Our hand picked team of local estate agents are dedicated to making sure each step of your journey goes smoothly from the start to finish. Our team pride themselves on being friendly and knowledgeable when it comes to property and look forward to finding you the right house to call home.
We know that buying or selling a home can
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11391128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tracy Phillips Estates, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.