Christchurch Road, London
- First floor flat (with lift)
- Secure development
- Communal heat and hot water
- Sold with share of freehold
- Excellent transport connections
- Vibrant local area with amenities
- Walking distance from Tooting Bec Common and Brockwell Park
- Weekday on-site caretaker
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Living Room - 111.25m (365) - The bright living room is spacious and benefits from large South-Westerly facing window which bathe the room in natural light.
Kitchen - 17.68m (58) - The compact kitchen is functional and provides large amounts of storage for the space, as well as modern appliances.
Master Bedroom - 57.61m (189) - The master bedroom is well proportioned and also benefits from large windows.
Bedroom 2 - 28.65m (94) - The second bedroom is slightly smaller than the master bedroom but still well-proportioned and would make an excellent second bedroom, children's bedroom, guest room or home office.
Bathroom - The bathroom has been recently renovated and is tastefully decorated with a combination bath-shower.
Wc - The separate WC, also recently renovated and is situated immediately next to the bathroom.
BrochuresChristchurch Road, LondonBrochure
Christchurch Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Streatham Hill Station0.5 miles
- Tulse Hill Station0.7 miles
- Herne Hill Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Established over 25 years ago in Streatham in 1995, Emma’s Estate Agents offers a fresh perspective on residential lettings, property management and sales. As a fully independent, family-run business, we have the flexibility to offer a truly bespoke service to each and every client.
With Emma’s you can be confident that our approach, honed over many years of experience, will be tailored to your needs. Our highly qualified team is excellently positioned to be able to help you.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31329064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emmas Estate Agents, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.