Great Portland Street, London, W1W
826 sq. ft.
(77 sq. m.)
- • Natural stone walls façade
- • Floor to ceiling bay windows
- • Timber floors
- • High quality kitchens bathrooms and joinery
- • Juliette balconies with bespoke cast aluminium balustrades
- • Triple glazed aluminium windows
- • Natural light throughout
- • Fan coil units for the kitchen/living room and bedroom
- • Built-in wardrobes in hallways and bedrooms
- • Cabinets with built-in lights in bathrooms
The 37 unit scheme will include a selection of one, two and three bedroom luxury residences with South, West and East Facing views. All apartments come with generously proportioned open plan living and kitchen areas framed with the floor-to-ceiling bay windows, ensuring a wealth of natural light and a view over the famed street.
The exterior boasts a bright, natural limestone façade coupled with bronze-coloured French windows. Inspired by the distinctive glaze of Japanese porcelain, the building’s balustrades introduce additional artistic flair and texture as well as frame the windows from the outside in.
Great Portland Street, London, W1W
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Great Portland Street Station0.1 miles
- Regent's Park Station0.2 miles
- Warren Street Station0.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Fine & Country Notting Hill and Chelsea, we offer luxury properties for sale within West London. Our very specialist regional knowledge of this specific market ensures that you receive the very best service, whether you are buying or selling a property in Notting Hill, Chelsea, or surrounding regions. Our local knowledge of West London and more specifically the luxury property market within the Notting Hill and Chelsea regions enables us to deliver the best results possible.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference RX152302. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.