Ashley Grove, Aston, Sheffield
1,150 sq. ft.
(107 sq. m.)
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- Modern Throughout
- Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Downstairs W/C
- Separate Utility ROOM
- Summerhouse / Workshop
- Spacious Throughout
- LARGE DRIVEWAY
- Rear Garden
- Call Now to Arrange A Viewing!
Bell & Co Estates are pleased to present this BEAUTIFUL THREE Bedroom SEMI-DETACHED Home in ASTON, selling with NO CHAIN. Looking for your FIRST HOME, then this is the one for you!
Comprising of a STUNNING, MODERN Dining/Kitchen with integrated appliances, UTILITY ROOM, Downstairs WC and cosy Lounge.
To the upstairs are Three good size Bedrooms and the MODERN Family Bathroom.
To the outside there is a paved drive way providing amble parking and to the rear is a LARGE, enclosed Garden with patio area and artificial grass with the added bonus of a SUMMERHOUSE/WORKSHOP to the bottom of the Garden which is currently being used as Kennels but could easily be converted.
Close to local amenities and transport links this home really does have it all.
Viewing is highly recommended to see the true beauty this home has to offer!
LOUNGE 11' 11" x 12' 8" (3.63m x 3.86m)
KITCHEN/DINER 17' 7" x 9' 5" (5.36m x 2.87m)
UTILITY ROOM 6' 11" x 8' 8" (2.11m x 2.64m)
BEDROOM 1 9' 9" x 11' 11" (2.97m x 3.63m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 11" x 9' 5" (3.63m x 2.87m)
BEDROOM 3 5' 8" x 6' 7" (1.73m x 2.01m)
BATHROOM 5' 8" x 5' 6" (1.73m x 1.68m)
WORKSHOP 18' 7" x 17' 4" (5.66m x 5.28m)
Energy Performance Certificates
Ashley Grove, Aston, Sheffield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Beighton/Drake House Lane Tram Stop1.8 miles
- Woodhouse Station1.8 miles
- Waterthorpe Tram Stop2.1 miles
About the agent
Bell & Co Estates are an Independent Estate Agent putting their clients at the heart of everything they do!
Bell & Co was established in July 2019 by Kelly Bell, having been instrumental in the growth of a successful Lettings Business. Kelly decided to use her knowledge and passion to venture into the Sales Industry, this led to the foundation of Bell & Co Estates.
Why are we different from other agents?
We at Bell & Co believe that buying and selling your home should be dri
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101101000813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bell & Co Estates, Kiveton Park. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.