Donnington Road, Brighton, BN2 6WH
- Stunning family home
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Fantastic ground floor living space
- Four/Five bedrooms
- Level and low maintenance rear garden
- Driveway and garage
- Master bedroom with En-suite bathroom
Donnington Road is located towards the south end of Woodingdean providing easy access to the South Downs and the seafront, conveniently situated between Rottingdean and the A23/27.
The accommodation comprises on the ground floor, a fantastic open plan living/dining/kitchen area with doors leading to and overlooking the rear garden, moving through into a large conservatory also opening directly out into the garden. There are two ground floor bedrooms and a very useful utility/boot room, plus a ground floor shower room. On the first floor is the spacious master bedroom with a range of built in wardrobes, En-suite bathroom with both freestanding bath and shower, and a further double bedroom. Outside to the front is a driveway with space for several vehicles and access to the garage. The rear garden is very low maintenance with large decked area, leading down to an artificial lawned main garden surrounded by evergreen plants and sleepers.
Living room - 16'4 x 10'11
Kitchen/dining room - 22'1 x 15'8
Conservatory - 16'4 x 12'5
Bedroom three - 13'11 x 9'6
Bedroom four - 9' x 8'
Utility room/bedroom 5 - 9' x 8'
Master bedroom - 21'3 x 11'1
Bedroom two - 11'9 x 9'2
Driveway for several vehicles and access to the garage
Rear garden decked area leading to main garden
Donnington Road, Brighton, BN2 6WH
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Falmer Station2.7 miles
- Moulsecoomb Station2.8 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station3.2 miles
About the agent
You've just found a friendly, independent, agent covering the whole of Brighton & Hove.
We believe in providing all our customers with polite, efficient customer service and look to take the stress out of the sales & lettings process by providing an honest,transparent experience.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference DonningtonRoad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Clifford Sales & Lettings, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.