Steine Gardens, BN2
- ****Guide price £525,000 - £550,000*****
- Newly REFURBISHED terraced house
- Two bedrooms
- Living/dining room
- First floor terrace
- Newly kitchen with bi-fold doors into patio room
- NO CHAIN
- Seafront a stone's throw away
- Two bathrooms, one en-suite to the master bedroom
- Ideal holiday/second home/first time prurchase
A newly refurbished, beautiful, terraced, two-bedroom house a stone's throw to the city centre and seafront.
Steine Gardens is to be found at the lower end of Edward Street and is within easy access of the bustling city centre of Brighton and Hove, the seafront and promenade. Brighton mainline station is located in Queens Road providing northbound commuter links with London/the city as well as east and westbound connections.
Having undergone a recent refurbishment to a very high specification throughout, this beautiful home now enjoys many benefits some of which include a new kitchen with oak work tops, integrated appliances, Indian sandstone floor and bi-fold doors which lead through to a X room and provides access out to the landscaped rear garden. On the first floor a double bedroom to the front has a newly installed en-suite bathroom with a separate wet room and a stable door opens out to a pretty roof terrace. A further dual aspect double bedroom is on the second floor.
High specification refurbishment
Beautifully fitted kitchen with new integrated appliances, Indian sandstone floor and oak work tops
Bi-fold doors open into extra kitchen area with integrated washer/dryer and feature lantern roof with stable door leading out to fully paved, pretty, rear garden
Re-wired, re plastered throughout and new radiators
Oak flooring to main reception room with feature fireplace
En-suite to bedroom one with free standing bath
Fully tiled wet room
On the first floor landing a stable door leads out to roof terrace
Perfect first-time purchase or holiday home
Ideally located for Brighton station, city centre and the seafront
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Steine Gardens, BN2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.5 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station1.0 miles
- Preston Park Station1.8 miles
About the agent
Our residential department is based in its refurbished first floor office within the same building at the busy 7 Dials, Dyke Road and is within a short walking distance of Brighton mainline station with the department led by the partner, Graham Farthing MNAEA. Graham brings a wealth of experience having been practicing estate agency in the Brighton and Hove area for 35 years.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10STEINEGARDENS. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Gray, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.