Somersby Way, Boston, PE21
- Extended Detached Bungalow
- Recently Renovated
- Brand New Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Living, Plus Separate Lounge Room
- Oak Internal Doors
- Bi-Folding Doors To The Rear Gardens
- 2 Shower Rooms
- Popular Residential Location
- EPC Rating - C, Council Tax Band - D
A truly stunning extended and completely renovated three bedroom detached bungalow set within the ever-popular location of Somersby Way.
The extensive renovations include all new windows, electrics, heating system, flooring, and decoration to name a few. The 'wow' factor moment is the contemporary rear extension featuring a sky light to the roof and large bi-folding doors to the rear garden. A real heart of the home feel offering open plan living with the brand-new kitchen, dining, and living space.
The overall accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hallway, a separate Lounge complete with bay window, a Shower Room, three double Bedrooms with an En-suite Shower Room to Bedroom one. Bedroom three is currently used as a Study by the current owners. A bright and spacious hallway with a hidden utility cupboard opens into the expansive extension featuring a brand-new fitted Kitchen boasting integrated appliances to include Neff slide & hide ovens, wine cooler, fridge and dishwasher. The bi-folding doors open up into the fenced gardens with lawns and Summer House.
The front of the property offers a block paved and granite driveway and a single garage.
Viewings are a must to fully appreciate this stunning home and are by appointment only.
17' 3" x 10' 8" (5.26m x 3.25m)
11' 10" x 8' 6" (3.61m x 2.59m)
KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
26' 5" x 11' 11" (8.05m x 3.63m)
11' 2" x 10' 7" (3.4m x 3.23m)
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM
7' 5" x 3' 11" (2.26m x 1.19m)
12' 10" x 10' 10" (3.91m x 3.3m)
6' 8" x 5' 8" (2.03m x 1.73m)
17' 5" x 8' 10" (5.31m x 2.69m)
Somersby Way, Boston, PE21
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Boston Station1.2 miles
- Hubberts Bridge Station4.4 miles
About the agent
Pygott and Crone have been established since 1991, originally founded with one office in Sleaford, the company now covers the whole of Lincolnshire, more recently expanding into Nottinghamshire and working throughout the UK within certain specialist departments.
The company is a mixed practice covering Residential Sales, Financial Services, Auction, Residential and Commercial Letting, Commercial and Professional valuation, Surveying, Land and New Homes. Our specialist teams are happy to
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BOR220022. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pygott & Crone, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.