Byways, Harrogate, HG2
- FOUR BEDROOMS
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FLEXIBLE ACCOMMODATION
- HIGHLY PRIVATE SOUTH WEST FACING GARDENS
A rare opportunity to acquire a well proportioned four bedroom detached bungalow built in the grounds of a substantial neighbouring house in the early 1970's, situated in a highly desirable cul-de-sac and standing in private, deeply stocked gardens.
With sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating the bungalow comprises in brief reception hall with cloaks cupboards, sitting room with wall lights and patio doors leading out on to the rear gardens. Dining room with double doors leading through to the sitting room. Breakfast kitchen, bedroom one with fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathroom with a separate shower stall, three further bedrooms all with fitted wardrobes and house bathroom.
Flagged driveway leading to a large integral garage with electric door and gardeners Wc. Private lawns with deeply stocked rockery's and borders, high hedged boundaries and flagged patios.
EPC Rating: D
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Byways, Harrogate, HG2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Hornbeam Park Station0.8 miles
- Pannal Station1.1 miles
- Harrogate Station1.4 miles
About the agent
You make a house a home #homesnothouses
Myrings is an independent family business offering exceptional customer service and attention to detail. Led by Simon and Gemma Myring, brother and sister, the team draws on a wealth of experience in selling and letting homes in and around Harrogate for over 23 years. Clients who have used Myrings always say that our greatest strength is our staff. Our team are dedicated to providing a top service. You
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 34452506-2292-41c8-a29f-d206a50d44e7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Myrings Estate Agents, Harrogate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.