South Facing Garden, Share of Freehold, Car-Port, Refurbished.
- An extensively refurbished and reconfigured first floor flat with ground floor entrance and Share of Freehold situated in the popular Charminster area, convenient for Queens Park Golf Course (0....
- Also well located for Bournemouth Town Centre (2.0 miles), Bournemouth Beach (1.5 Miles Walking), the Asda / Travel Interchange (Road/Rail/Bus/Coach) (1.5 miles), and all other travel routes.
- Entrance hall, stairs to first floor, modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, high specification shower room.
- Main bedroom with walk in study/office (potential en-suite), second bedroom (able to accommodate a double bed), and lounge/diner with direct access to garden via external spiral staircase.
- Refurbished by the current vendors, the property also benefits from private south facing rear garden, large car port for two cars.
- Gas fired central heating (with modern combination boiler), modern electrics, double glazing, thermo-efficient/acoustically insulated floors, good sized loft for storage (possible to convert STP...
The accommodation offers entrance hall, stairs to first floor, modern kitchen/diner with integrated appliances, high specification shower room, main bedroom with study/office (potential en-suite), second bedroom (able to accommodate a double bed), and lounge/diner with direct access to garden via external spiral staircase.
The property which had been refurbished by the current vendors, also benefits from private south facing rear garden, large car port for two cars, gas fired central heating (with modern combination boiler), modern electrics, double glazing, thermo-efficient/acoustically insulated floors, good sized loft for storage (potentially could be converted into two rooms and bathroom STPP), remainder of 999 year lease, pet friendly, share of freehold, and no forward chain.
Communal front door to communal entrance lobby, door to:
9' 1'' x 4' 10'' (2.77m x 1.47m)
Inset spotlights, door to cupboard providing storage, radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to first floor, (obscured window to side aspect on stairs recess), door to:
Kitchen/Breakfast/Dining Room Overall:
14' 4'' max x 12' 8'' max (4.37m x 3.86m)
Insulated hatch with ladder to good sized loft, part boarded for storage and fully insulated. Loft could be converted STPP (would be accessed by stairs from the dining area, potentially two rooms and a bathroom).
Pendant light, panelled wall - with glazed/leaded light (borrowing light from stair recess), laminate flooring.
Inset spotlights, window to side aspect, vertical radiator, range of eye and base level units, solid Ash wooden work top incorporating small breakfast bar, four ring gas hob and hood over, space and plumbing for integrated washing machine, sink/drainer with mixer tap over, integrated slim-line dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated electric oven and microwave/combination oven, laminate flooring, doors to accommodation:
11' 3'' x 6' 5'' (3.43m x 1.95m)
Windows to side and rear aspects, vertical radiator, laminate flooring, high level electric consumer unit.
16' 1'' max x 10' 6'' max (4.90m x 3.20m)
Inset spotlights, TV point, laminate flooring, triple window to rear aspect, vertical radiator, French door to side aspect leading to external spiral staircase to rear garden.
7' 5'' max x 5' 7'' max (2.26m x 1.70m)
Fully tiled (Porcelanosa), inset spotlights, window to side aspect with bamboo sill, sink with bamboo work top with storage below and mirror cabinet over (with concealed recess housing gas fired combination boiler behind), floating W.C. with concealed cistern, walk in shower recess with glazed partition (overhead and hand shower over), chrome ladder style “dual-fuel” towel radiator, tiled floor.
13' 2'' max x 11' 4'' (4.01m x 3.45m)
Bay window to front aspect, radiator, laminate flooring, door to:
Office/Study (Potential En-Suite): (Potential En-Suite):
5' 10'' x 5' 8'' (1.78m x 1.73m)
Window to front aspect, radiator. Plumbing is accessible to create an en-suite to master in this space.
Path to communal front door, hardstanding leading to:
36' 7'' x 9' 10'' to boundary (11.14m x 2.99m)
Up and over door, sloping polycarbonate roof, car parking. (The ground floor flat has right of way to access their gas and electric meters to take readings). Leads to:
47' 0'' max to back of patio x 36' 8'' (14.31m x 11.17m)
South facing with direct access, mainly laid to lawn (accessible via external wrought iron spiral staircase from living room). Enclosed by timber fencing.
Share of Freehold.
Remainder of 999 years.
On an “As and When Basis” split between the two flats.
£170.00 per year.
AGENTS NOTE REGARDING WORKS:
The vendors have extensively refurbished and reconfigured the property. Works include re-plastering, plumbing (including radiators and new boiler – 3 years warranty), shower room, kitchen (some appliances have 1 year remaining warranty), electrics, flooring (laminate flooring with acoustic board), woodwork (door linings, internal doors, skirting etc.), double glazing and decoration. This is not an exhaustive list.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
South Facing Garden, Share of Freehold, Car-Port, Refurbished.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bournemouth Station0.7 miles
- Pokesdown Station1.3 miles
- Branksome Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Estate Agency... but evolved.
We're Estate Agents, but we don't 'sell' properties. It was only when we stopped 'selling' that we were able to develop our approach that consistently gets quick results, without compromising on price.
Instead, we build attraction to the property without selling falsities, hiding problems, avoiding questions or coercing people into paying more than they can afford.
Our entire philosophy is based on openness & complete honesty with all parties.<
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9696978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon & Co, Bournemouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.