Willow Gardens, South Chailey
End of Terrace
- SOLD BY MANSELL MCTAGGART NEWICK OFFICE
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM WITH WOODBURNER
- WELL EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- 2 FURTHER BEDROOMS
- TWO PARKING SPACES
- OIL FIRED UNDERFLOOR HEATING, ENGINEERED WOOD FLOORING & DOUBLE GLAZING
- REAR GARDEN WITH COVERED PATIO, LAWN & RAISED BARK AREA EPC C COUNCIL TAX BAND D
This modern 3 BEDROOM END OF TERRACE HOUSE was built in 2006, benefits from UNDERFLOOR HEATING, and en suite shower room to the main bedroom and is available with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
On the ground floor there is a hall, a downstairs cloakroom, a 21'1 X 13' SITTING ROOM/DINING ROOM WITH WOODBURNER and double doors to the covered rear patio. Off the hall is a kitchen with oven, hob & integrated fridge & freezer and a door to the garden.
Stairs rise from the hall to the first floor landing off which there are 3 bedrooms. The main bedroom has an EN SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC. Two of the bedrooms are to the front and one is to the rear where there is also a bathroom.
Further benefits include oil fired underfloor heating to both the ground and first floors, engineered wood flooring and double glazing throughout.
To the front are two brick paved PARKING SPACES outside your house. The rear garden has a covered patio with steps up to a lawned area and then a raised bark area. There is also gated side access.
South Chailey is a popular rural village surrounded by open countryside with nearby woodland walks, lying approximately five miles to the north of the county town of Lewes with easy access to both Haywards Heath and Burgess Hill. Chailey Common nature reserve is also nearby. The village amenities include a convenience store/post office, a doctors’ surgery and a well regarded nearby secondary school within walking distance. The village of Chailey Green (one mile north) has a church, a pub and a primary school with nursery. Plumpton Green has a railway station as does Cooksbridge. The towns of Haywards Heath, Burgess Hill and Lewes all have extensive shopping centres. Fast rail services to London (Victoria and London Bridge both approximately 45 minutes) can be found at Haywards Heath.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Willow Gardens, South Chailey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plumpton Station1.7 miles
- Cooksbridge Station2.5 miles
- Wivelsfield Station4.6 miles
About the agent
why so many people trust Mansell McTaggart to sell their property
bigger is better
With 17 offices across Sussex and into Surrey, we have plenty of experience to draw on, so you can be sure we know the market when it comes to discussing the value of your property.
This also means that we will have lots of buyers registered, and so will be very likely to find a buyer for you as soon as possible.
no unreasonable tie-ins
We NEVER tie you into on
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1003103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mansell McTaggart, Newick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.