Wheel Lane, Lichfield
Link Detached House
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED IN CENTRAL LICHFIELD
- A SUPERB LOCATION - IN THE HEART OF OUR CATHEDRAL CITY
- FINISHED TO A REALLY GOOD, MODERN STANDARD
- PLENTY OF INTERNAL LIVING ACCOMMODATION - OVER 1250 INTERNAL SQ. FT.
- BRILLIANT TRANSPORT LINKS - EASY ACCESS TO A51, A38 AND M6
- MASSIVE DRIVEWAY TO FRONT - AMPLE OFF STREET PARKING
- GREAT SIZED GARDEN TO REAR
- ** READY TO VIEW STRAIGHT AWAY **
** MOTIVATED SELLERS ** Connells are truly thrilled to offer for sale this wonderful link detached family home in Central Lichfield. If you are looking for a spacious family home, situated in the heart of our beautiful Cathedral City - then look no further!
A quite perfect family home in the heart of Lichfield!
Property - Being deceptively spacious internally, briefly offering an entrance hallway, spacious living room with space for dining, kitchen, conservatory to rear, downstairs w/c. To the first floor landing offering three fantastically sized bedrooms and a shower room. Externally this home offers a great sized driveway to front, space for at least four cars and access to the internal garage. To the rear, offering a great sized rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn.
Location - The real USP for this property is the location. Situated a stones throw away from The Friary School and Morrisons. Situated in an enviable location, just off Beacon Street offering a straight road into the centre of Lichfield, passing The Feathers Pub, Minster pool and many independent business'. Alongside this, you're only a short walk from Lichfield City Centre Train Station and great transport links to to A51 and A38.
Living Room 23' 11" x 11' 6" ( 7.29m x 3.51m )
Kitchen 13' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.01m x 3.17m )
Conservatory 12' 10" x 9' 2" ( 3.91m x 2.79m )
Downstairs W / C
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 10' 3" ( 3.91m x 3.12m )
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 2" ( 3.30m x 3.10m )
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 7' 1" ( 2.95m x 2.16m )
Shower Room 7' 7" x 5' 6" ( 2.31m x 1.68m )
To The Front
To The Rear
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Wheel Lane, Lichfield
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Lichfield City Station0.9 miles
- Lichfield Trent Valley Station1.7 miles
- Shenstone Station3.5 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Lichfeild for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LFD309284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.