Barn Close, Titchfield, Hampshire, PO14
- Executive detached family home
- Versatile living accommodation
- Five bedrooms
- En-suite facilities
- Double garage and ample driveway parking
- No forward chain
All of the property owners in Barn Close are shareholders of Posbrook Farm Management Company Limited and pay £33 per month to manage the site
Titchfield is a historical village situated about 2 miles inland from Meon Shore which is situated on the Solent coast overlooking the Isle of Wight. The origins of the village can be traced back to the pre-Roman era when it is believed to have been a trading port. The remnants of the canal from the harbour at Meon Shore can still be found via the tow path. Many of the properties in the village are believed to have been built on the old Roman street plan and the church is mentioned in the Doomsday Book. The medieval era seems to have been quite a prolific period for the village with many of the properties originating from that era. For commuters, the M27 is within easy reach giving access to the wider motorway network beyond, whilst Southampton Airport offers both domestic and international flights. Southampton Parkway offers rail links to London with journey times of approximately 1 hour 10 minutes. For families the area is convenient for both state and private schools, including West Hill Park, Boundary Oak, Meoncross, Portsmouth Grammar and King Edward VI.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Barn Close, Titchfield, Hampshire, PO14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fareham Station2.3 miles
- Swanwick Station2.6 miles
- Bursledon Station4.0 miles
About the agent
We love Park Gate...
Charters is a vibrant, successful, market leading company with an unrivalled track record for selling homes and providing property related services throughout West Hampshire. We pride ourselves on providing the best possible service and our expert property team at Park Gate are looking forward to being of service during your house buying and selling journey.
Our showroom in Park Gate is one of the l
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CHF210401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Charters, Park Gate. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.