Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading RG2 6BN
652 sq. ft.
(61 sq. m.)
- THE LONGWATER COLLECTION NO. ONE | APARTMENT 361
- 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment
- Situated on the 3rd floor
- Private balcony & 1 allocated parking space
- Estimated Completion: Q1 - Q2 2023
- Ground Rent: From 30th June 2022, in line with Government legislation, a Peppercorn Rent will be applicable*
- Service Charge: Estimated per household £2.98 per sq. ft. per annum**
- Council Tax: To be determined
- Forthcoming on-site train station with trains to Reading & Crossrail in 6 minutes
- Just 23 minutes by train to London Paddington
Apartment 361 is a stylish 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom new home totalling 652 sq. ft. situated on the third floor of The Longwater Collection No. One.
Designed with modern living in mind, the large light filled open-plan living space opens onto a South-East-facing private balcony, creating the perfect place to call home.
This brand new apartment also benefits from a contemporary kitchen with Bosch and Beko integrated appliances. The main bedroom features fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room with elegant Gerberit sanitary ware and VADO finishes. There is a bathroom situated just across the hall for the second bedroom. One allocated parking space is also included.
At The Longwater Collection No. One, the picturesque lake is just moments away as well as a host of excellent facilities, local conveniences and great connections.
Welcome to Green Park Village
Perfectly placed, minutes from central Reading, Green Park Village offers a stunning collection of New England inspired 3, 4 and 5 bedroom houses, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Coach Houses, on the banks of a beautiful lake.
Every detail is considered in these carefully designed modern homes with landscaping that links the spaces between the buildings as well as nature walks, and picnic and play areas that surround the lake.
Set in 60 acres, this established and growing community offers all the facilities that a local neighbourhood needs. A brand new primary school, Market Square and Extra Care apartments are at the heart of this sustainable new lakeside village.
Across the road at the well-established Green Park Business Park, discover an array of local amenities such as restaurants, a health and fitness centre, retail stores and year round events, for all to enjoy.
A forthcoming new railway station will provide access to Reading and Crossrail in just 6 minutes and will further enhance excellent travel connections in to London and beyond.
Experience the perfect balance of accessibility and escapism, and enjoy a truly peaceful place to call home.
Computer Generated Images and photography are indicative only. *Please consult a Sales Consultant for further information. **Service Charges are reviewed annually
Tenure: Leasehold You buy the right to live in a property for a fixed number of years, but the freeholder owns the land the property's built on.Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
GROUND RENTA regular payment made by the leaseholder to the freeholder, or management company.Read more about ground rent in our glossary page.
ANNUAL SERVICE CHARGEA regular payment for things like building insurance, lighting, cleaning and maintenance for shared areas of an estate. They're often paid once a year, or annually.Read more about annual service charge in our glossary page.
LENGTH OF LEASEHow long you've bought the leasehold, or right to live in a property for.Read more about length of lease in our glossary page.
993 years left
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- New community in a beautiful lakeside setting
- Open green spaces, trim trails & nature paths
- Market Square, new primary school & train station
- Excellent transport links to Reading & London
Longwater Avenue, Green Park, Reading RG2 6BN
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Reading West Station2.0 miles
- Reading Station2.4 miles
- Earley Station3.4 miles
About the development
1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- Established & growing community in a beautiful lakeside setting
- Open green spaces, woodland walks & play areas
- Market Square & new primary school
- Gym, restaurants & retail at nearby Green Park Business Park
- Forthcoming on-site train station with trains to Reading in 6 minutes
- Crossrail will directly link Reading to the London Underground
The Berkeley Group builds homes and neighbourhoods. They focus on creating beautiful, successful places in London and the South of England. The business works together with other people to tackle the shortage of good quality homes, and make a lasting contribution to the landscape and to the communities that it helps create.
The Berkeley Group is publicly-owned and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 100 company. It has been ranked Britain's most sustainable major house builder
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 361_TheLWC1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley St Edward. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.