High Street, Theale, RG7 5JZ
- Let available date:
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- SHORT TERM RENTAL
- ALL BILLS INCLUDED
- RECENTLY REFURBISHED
- TWO BEDROOMS
- TWO BATHROOMS
- WALKING DISTANCE TO TRAIN STATION
- CENTRAL LOCATION
- IDEAL CORPORATE LET
TEMPSTAY by elsewhere. A fully furnished 1 bedroom apartment. Inclusive of all bills and internet. Prices vary depending on length of stay. Ideal corporate let.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
High Street, Theale, RG7 5JZ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Theale Station0.3 miles
- Tilehurst Station3.1 miles
- Pangbourne Station3.4 miles
About the agent
Elsewhere is a local, award winning estate agency, operating across the SL postcodes and surrounding areas. With over 80 years combined experience across our sales and lettings teams, we make buying, selling, renting or letting a property simple.We are proud of what people have to say about us!
allAgents is the UK's largest customer review website for the property industry. Since our inception in 2017 Elsewhere have won a number of awards. To read our reviews, please visit th
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 618895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Elsewhere, Windsor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.