Villiers Close, Plymouth
- Two bedroom semi-detached Bungalow
- Close to local amenties
- Two double bedrooms
- Driveway and Garage
- Cul-de-sac location
Situated in close proximity to The Broadway is this two bedroom SEMI DETACHED BUNGALOW, located on a quiet cul-de-sac. The property benefits two double bedrooms, rear garden, neutral bathroom, driveway and garage . A viewing is highly recommended.
Plymstock is a civil parish and commuter suburb of Plymouth in the English county of Devon. Situated on the east bank of the River Plym it is geographically and historically part of the South Hams. It comprises the villages of Billacombe, Elburton, Goosewell, Hooe, Mountbatten, Oreston, Pomphlett, Staddiscombe, Turnchapel. The pedestrianised 1960's Broadway consists of a number of shops including supermarkets, banks, estate agents and other local amenities including a fire station.
Enter the property through a UPVC door to the front aspect. There is a loft hatch and storage cupboard with power.
Lounge 12' 5" max x 11' 3" ( 3.78m max x 3.43m )
The lounge has a double glazed window to the rear aspect, electric fireplace, and laminate flooring.
Kitchen 12' 2" x 8' 1" ( 3.71m x 2.46m )
The kitchen comprises; matching wall and base units with complimentary work surface over, gas hob, stainless steel sink, laminate flooring and a UPVC door leading to the garden.
Bedroom One 11' 2" x 12' 4" ( 3.40m x 3.76m )
Bedroom One has a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 9' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.95m )
The second bedroom has a double glazed bay window to the front aspect and laminate flooring.
The bathroom comprises; built in storage cupboards, wash hand basin, Mira shower and shower cubicle, WC, double glazed window to the side aspect and is fully tiled.
Cellar 25' 1" max x 11' max ( 7.65m max x 3.35m max )
The cellar has restricted height, with power, light and houses the electric meters, offering a good amount of storage space.
The garage located to the left of the property with up an over door.
Metal gates lead to the driveway which leads down to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Villiers Close, Plymouth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Plymouth Station2.3 miles
- Devonport Station3.4 miles
- Dockyard Station3.7 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Plymstock for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference PLK304509. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Plymstock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.