Carroun Road, London SW8
- Let available date:
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- 6 Bedroom House With Private Garden
- Large Living Room
- Recently Renovated
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Modern Kitchen & Bathrooms
- Three Shower Rooms
- Minutes Walk To Oval & Vauxhall Stations
- Call Our Lettings Team on To View
Living Room Alt
Energy Performance Certificates
Carroun Road, London SW8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oval Station0.2 miles
- Vauxhall Station0.3 miles
- Nine Elms Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Do you dream of an Estate Agent that works as hard as you?
ludlowthompson is an award-winning, accredited, cutting-edge estate agency in London with over 20 year's expertise.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 6109269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by ludlowthompson, Kennington Oval - Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.