Exeter Street, BN1
- ****Guide price £725,000 - £750,000*****
- Beautifully presented family home
- Spacious through living/dining room
- Extended modern kitchen/breakfast rroom
- Spacious bathroom
- Three double bedrooms
- Retains character and charm
- Walking distance to Brighton mainline station
- Sought after Port Hall district of Brighton
- Enclosed garden
A beautifully presented and sympathetically extended three double bedroom Victorian terraced home in the favoured Port Hall district of Brighton.
Exeter Street forms part of the favoured Port Hall district of Brighton and is a short walk of the bustling Seven Dials where an array of cafes, delis, restaurants and shopping facilities can be found. Schools catering for all age groups are well represented in the local area and Brighton mainline station is a short walk away providing north-bound commuters with links to London/the City.
Brought to the market in what is considered to be very good throughout having been well maintained in recent years her property boasts a wealth of character and charm evidenced by many cast-iron fireplaces with marble surrounds, stripped and polished wooden floors and ornate ceiling cornicing, extended kitchen/breakfast room with Silestone work surfaces and integrated appliances.
Beautifully presented family home in sought after Port Hall district of Brighton
Close to good local schools and walking distance to Brighton station and Seven Dials
Extended kitchen with Silestone work tops
Through lounge/dining room leading through to kitchen
Three double bedrooms
Spacious bathroom with free standing bath and separate shower in addition to a separate cloakroom
Retains character and charm with cast-iron fireplaces and ornate cornicing
Walled patio garden
Internal viewing highly recommended
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Exeter Street, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.6 miles
- Brighton Station0.6 miles
- Preston Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Our residential department is based in its refurbished first floor office within the same building at the busy 7 Dials, Dyke Road and is within a short walking distance of Brighton mainline station with the department led by the partner, Graham Farthing MNAEA. Graham brings a wealth of experience having been practicing estate agency in the Brighton and Hove area for 35 years.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 40exterstreet. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Gray, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.