Rotary Close, Batley
- 4 Bedrooms End Town House
- Detached Garage
- Allocated Parking
- Utility Room
- Close to Town Centre
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
Access to ground floor bedroom/en suite, lounge and utility room. Under stairs storage, alarm system, smoke alarm and stairs leading to landing, kitchen/ diner and lounge.
Can be accessed via lower hallway also has exterior door to rear gardens. Vinyl floor covering, recessed spot lights, larder unit and base units with stainless steel sink drainer and mixer tap and space for washer/dryer.
Bedroom 3 - 10'11" (3.33m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Good sized single room with an en suite, double glazed window overlooking the front of the property, radiator.
En suite - 7'1" (2.16m) x 4'3" (1.3m)
Single shower unit, pedestal hand wash basin, low level flush WC, ladder style towel rail, double glazed frosted window to the side of the property. Access to bedroom and ground floor hallway.
Bedroom 4/Study - 10'3" (3.12m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Fully carpeted and neutral décor. UPVC French doors leading to rear aspect, radiator.
Lounge - 15'10" (4.83m) x 15'0" (4.57m)
L shaped lounge on 1st floor, fully carpeted and decorated in a neutral colour scheme. Three ceiling light fitments, TV and satellite outlets, 2 windows one overlooking the front of the property and one to the side, UPVC French door and a radiator.
Kitchen/dining room - 15'0" (4.57m) x 13'2" (4.01m)
L shaped room accessed from 1st floor landing. Vinyl flooring, spotlights to the ceiling, wall and base units in a beech effect with under lights to the wall units, housing electric fan oven with a stainless steel gas hob, chimney style extractor, integrated fridge,freezer and dishwasher, stainless steel sink and matching drainer with mixer tap and 2 UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the rear of the property. Dining area is carpeted and has a centre light fitting and a radiator.
Fully carpeted, giving access to family bathroom, master bedroom and bedroom 2. Double size walk in storage/wardrobes and also housing for central heating boiler. Radiator, smoke alarm, access to loft.
Master bedroom - 12'10" (3.91m) x 11'3" (3.43m)
Large double bedroom, fully carpeted, en suite, two double built in wardrobes, Point for TV, numerous electrical outlets, 2 double glazed windows overlooking the front of the property, radiator.
En suite - 8'2" (2.49m) x 4'0" (1.22m)
Accessed via master bedroom. Double shower cubicle with power shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, shaving point, extractor fan, ladder style towel rail, double glazed frosted window, radiator.
Bedroom 2 - 10'8" (3.25m) x 8'1" (2.46m)
Good sized single room overlooking rear garden, centre light fitting, double glazed window overlooking rear garden, radiator.
Bathroom - 6'6" (1.98m) x 5'10" (1.78m)
Half tiled with three piece white bathroom suite, mixer shower, silver ladder style towel rail, shaving point, recessed spotlights, frosted window, radiator.
Turf to front and rear gardens. Allocated parking space to the front of the property, tarmac drive and a lawned area. Paved walkway to the side of the property and rear which is enclosed by part wall/fence giving privacy, Secure garage at the premises.
* Turf to front and rear gardens
* Rear garden boundary and divisional fencing
* Patio area paved to match footpath
* Double power points throughout
* Power point to secure garage
* Lighting to secure garage
* Telephone outlet points
* TV/Satellite outlet points
* Satin chrome down lighters to kitchen, bathroom and en suites
* External black carriage style light with PIR to front entrance door and French doors
Doors and windows
Doors and windows
* White UPVC glazed windows
* White UPVC French doors
* Garage doors with black finish
* White painted 6 panel internal doors
* External doors steeled with black finish
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Rotary Close, Batley
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Dewsbury Station0.5 miles
- Batley Station0.8 miles
- Ravensthorpe Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 1961_ADAE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Adams Estates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.