Monument Lane, Chalfont St Peter
- SOLD by Colman & Co Estate Agents
- MODERNISED TO A HIGH STANDARD
- WELL EQUIPPPED KITCHEN-DINING ROOM
- UTILITY ROOM & CLOAKROOM
- PLANNING PERMISSION FOR ROOF CONVERSION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- PARKING FOR TWO CARS
- PRIVATE WELL ENCLOSED GARDEN
- 3/4 MILE TO VILLAGE CENTRE. CLOSE TO LOCAL SCHOOLS
An enlarged semi detached house with separate Sitting Room and Family Room.
Modernised and maintained to a high standard with a well equipped Kitchen-Dining Room, the property also benefits from a Utility Room and Cloakroom.
Covered entrance and door to
Entrance Hall with a tiled floor, understairs cupboard, coat hanging area and wide opening to
Family Room wall light points
Sitting Room with fireplace surround
well fitted with a modern range of floor and wall cupboards, quartz work surfaces, breakfast bar, induction hob, extractor, tiled walls and floor, integrated dishwasher, fridge and freezer, AEG double oven, pull out shelved unit, double doors to garden.
Utility Room with plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Cupboard containing gas fired central heating boiler, wall cupboards, tiled walls and floor. Door to garden.
Cloakroom with low level WC, vanity unit, tiled floor, extractor.
On the first floor
Landing with access via a pull down ladder to loft space.
(Planning permission granted for conversion. Plans available for inspection.)
Bedroom 1 with a range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors.
Bedroom 2 with a wardrobe cupboard.
The front garden provides parking for two cars.
There is an adjoining flower border.
To the rear, the garden is well enclosed by fencing on all sides and is approached by a wide paved terrace with alfresco dining area. There is a raised lawn, supported by railway sleepers and the garden enjoys a high degree of privacy.
Chalfont St Peter is a picturesque village with all the amenities required for day-to-day living.
There are Infant and Junior schools in the village. Robertswood School is less than three quarters of a mile from the property.
Senior schools include the Chalfonts Community College, Dr Challoner's Grammar School for Boys is in Amersham and Dr Challoner's High School for Girls is in Little Chalfont.
Gerrards Cross main line station offers a fast and frequent service to London Marylebone in under thirty minutes.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Monument Lane, Chalfont St Peter
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Gerrards Cross Station1.9 miles
- Seer Green Station2.4 miles
- Denham Golf Club Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Colman & Co are the specialist estate agents for Chalfont St. Giles and the surrounding area. Senior Partner, Simon Colman, sold his first house in Chalfont St. Giles 40 years ago and has extensive knowledge and experience of this distinctive property market. Because there’s no place like home or indeed anywhere more personal, we believe it takes the personal touch to buy and sell them successfully. This is why we go to the trouble of getting to know our buyers and sellers so we understand wh
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11397716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Colman & Co, Chalfont St Giles. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.