Martello Road South, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset, BH13
- Exclusive Canford Cliffs Location
- High Specification Throughout
- 4 Ground Floor Garden apartments
- 8 Fabulous 1st & 2nd Floor Apartments
- An Exclusive Third Floor Penthouse
- Secure Underground Parking
- Future Proofed With Electric Charging Points
- 500 Meters To Award Winning Sandy Beaches
- Pets Permitted On License
About the development
Exclusive new development of 12 luxury apartments and 1 fabulous penthouse, that have been designed with quality and luxury as its primary focus by a renowned Dorset developer. All of the homes come complete with dedicated secure underground parking spaces with charging points as well as a communal cycle store.
The development affords 4 garden apartments, 4 first and 4 second floor apartments and an exclusive top floor penthouse that’s straddles the entire third floor. Apartments 1 to 12 range from 833 sq.ft. to 922 sq ft with an impressive 2,056 sq.ft. for the penthouse.
Exclusivity, individuality, style and luxury awaits you at this new development which is set for completion summer 2022.
Brochure with floor plans available upon request, 4 apartments are now under offer, register your home today by contacting Tailor Made Estate Agents.
Please note CGI is for the development and images are lifestyle examples of surrounding locations and should be used as a guide.
About the area
Canford Cliffs is a prime coastal residential suburb, located on Britain’s milder south coast. The area is well known for its natural beauty and micro climate with a reputation for having mild winters and more sunshine than most other parts of the country. Poole Harbour is the second largest natural harbour in the world, whilst Sandbanks has award-winning Blue Flag beaches, and Bournemouth has just over 11km of golden beaches. Located in Dorset, these stars in the county provide an eclectic and desirable mix of town, country and coastal living.
Beautifully situated in one of the most desirable areas of Britain
The coastal towns of Poole and Bournemouth are conveniently located for the perfect lifestyle where there is an abundance of shops, restaurants, cafes and bars together with excellent facilities for sunbathing, swimming, windsurfing, jet skiing, golf and access to the flagship dealership for Sunseeker luxury yachts. For those who like their pace of life a little more relaxed, Percorso could not be better placed. Miles of award-winning beaches to stroll on or sit with places to eat, drink and watch the world go by are in plentiful supply.
Arts are an important aspect of the area’s creativity and heritage and the area has a strong, developing arts scene. The Lighthouse, which is Poole’s Centre for the Arts is the largest regional centre in the UK and home to the Bournemouth Symphony Orchestra. There is an abundance of golf courses within a few miles of Percorso including Ferndown and Broadstone with Championship golf at Parkstone Golf Course the highlight for any golfer.
Percorso places you in the heart of this sought after community and offers you a rare opportunity to own a bespoke apartment, designed and built with comfort and quality in mind and appointed to the very highest standards.
Martello Road South, Canford Cliffs, Poole, Dorset, BH13
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Branksome Station1.5 miles
- Parkstone Station1.8 miles
- Bournemouth Station2.8 miles
About the agent
Open seven days a week, we are an independent family owned business selling a range of properties from £250,000 apartments through to £9 million luxury homes.
We have unrivalled insight, knowledge and experience of the properties in the Sandbanks, Canford Cliffs, Branksome Park, Evening Hill, Lilliput, Lower Parkstone, Whitecliff and Alum Chine areas. As well as second homes, we also offer family homes, affordable apartments and luxury su
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference TME210269. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tailor Made, Sandbanks. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.