Lamont Road, London, SW10
2,386 sq. ft.
(222 sq. m.)
This stylish home extends to just under 2,400 sq ft and offers four/five bedrooms with well arranged living accommodation on the ground and lower ground floors. Of particular mention, is the unusually wide double ground floor drawing room and excellent open plan lower ground floor, both of which are ideal for entertaining.
The master suite is equally impressive on the top floor with a vaulted ceiling thereby creating a feeling of scale and volume. There are three/four further bedrooms which complete the balance and make this an overall delightful home.
Lamont Road is located in the much sought after Ten Acre Estate, a family friendly neighbourhood which is ideally situated between the King's Road and Fulham Road, making the house extremely well placed for the many local amenities.
Entrance hall - Double reception room - Kitchen/dining room - Master bedroom suite - Three further bedrooms - Family bathroom - Study/bedroom five - Utility room - Garden - Conservatory - EPC Rating E
PLEASE NOTE THE PHOTOS DEPICT THE PROPERTY AS PREVIOUSLY FURNISHED
Lamont Road, London, SW10
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Imperial Wharf Station0.5 miles
- Fulham Broadway Station0.6 miles
- West Brompton Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Rose & Partners are residential property specialists that sell, advise, acquire property and offer rental and property management services to their discerning clients. Everything is done with the utmost discretion. Specialists in Prime Central London, Berkshire and Surrey.
We offer clients:
* A results-driven, alternative personal service with one contact throughout
* Exposure of your property to our black book of key contacts, including estate agents and buying agents, prev
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Lamont58. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rose & Partners, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.