Shiel Drive, Larkhall
- Stunning Property!
- Internal viewing a must
- Fitted modern kitchen
- Large Lounge with patio doors to rear
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Private landscaped rear garden
- Parking to front
Upkept to the highest of standards by the present owners, the accommodation comprises, on the lower level, bright welcoming reception hallway, large lounge with patio doors overlooking and offering access to the rear garden and fabulous fitted modern kitchen with integrated hob, cooker hood and double oven.
On the upper level are two bedrooms and immaculate bathroom.
Further benefiting from Double Glazing, Gas Central Heatiing, private landscaped enclosed rear having a paved patio area perfect for entertaining and front providing off road parking.
Larkhall has a variety of amenities including a busy high street, primary and secondary schooling, golf course, and leisure facilities. The town is serviced by train with frequent routes throughout the central belt. Quick access can also be gained to the motorway making the property ideal for those commuting throughout Scotland.
Lounge - 15'8 x 11'11 -
Kitchen - 2.69m x 2.49m (8'10 x 8'2) -
Bedroom One - 3.78m x 3.63m (12'5 x 11'11) -
Bedroom Two - 3.68m x 1.78m (12'1 x 5'10) -
Bathroom - 1.78m x 1.73m (5'10 x 5'8) -
BrochuresShiel Drive, LarkhallBrochure
Shiel Drive, Larkhall
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Merryton0.1 miles
- Larkhall Station0.7 miles
- Chatelherault Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31343543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pomphreys Property, Wishaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.