Barry Road, London, SE22
- Beautiful First Floor Period Conversion
- 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bathroom
- Stylish Interiors and Period Appeal
- Sought After East Dulwich Location
- Inviting Reception with Cast Iron Fireplace
- Master Bedroom with Delightful Private Terrace
- Easy Access to East Dulwich, Honor Oak and Forest Hill Stations
- Close to Vibrant Shops, Amenities and Beautiful Open Spaces
- Share of Freehold
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Occupying an enviable East Dulwich location, close to vibrant Lordship Lane, exclusive Dulwich Village and thriving Peckham Rye, this beautiful two bedroom first floor conversion boasts bright and spacious accommodation with stylish interiors and enormous period appeal. Accommodation comprises split level entrance hall leading into the bright and spacious reception room with feature cast iron fireplace and ample space for relaxing, entertaining and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven below, and further space for appliances. There are two well sized bedrooms, including a luxurious master with access to a wonderful rear aspect terrace - ideal for al fresco drinks with a view. A stylish family bathroom with white three piece suite completes the generous accommodation.
The property is superbly located within easy reach of East Dulwich, Honor Oak Park and Forest Hill stations, all providing fast and frequent connections into Central London. Numerous regular bus routes also offer links to the surrounding area. There is an array of local amenities within easy reach, and the area is well served by excellent local schools and open spaces including nearby Peckham Rye and Dulwich Park. East Dulwich provides an eclectic selection of shops, cafes, delicatessens, bars, restaurants and amenities, with Forest Hill close-by for shops and amenities and nearby Dulwich Village providing further boutique shops and cafes.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
A really comfortable and cosy space with high ceilings, fireplaces and a large master bedroom. Our roof terrace is a lovely oasis of peace in spring and summer, nestled among the surrounding gardens. Barry Road is a super road, with Lordship Lane, some great pubs and two parks all within a short walk.
Why are you moving?
Both our families live in the West Midlands and having recently had our first child we want to move closer to them. We've absolutely loved our time in the flat and East Dulwich, and we will be sad to leave the area.
What do you love about the area?
East Dulwich has a real sense of community with lots of young families and green space. It feels like we have everything we need on our doorstep. Dulwich village a short walk away is gorgeous and has a real countryside feel to it. The Dulwich Picture House, Gallery and the local football team (Dulwich Hamlets) all provide great local entertainment. The transport links are really convenient, especially the #12 bus from outside the flat direct to Trafalgar Square.
Energy Performance Certificates
Barry Road, London, SE22
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.8 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.8 miles
- West Dulwich Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Expect more from your move.
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report of
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference knowjawv_EAF_95375. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.