Ively Road, Fleet, GU51 3GL
1,282 sq. ft.
(119 sq. m.)
- THE WILLOW | HOUSE 99
- 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom (plus cloakroom) house
- Private garden & 2 parking spaces included
- Estimated Completion: Q3 - Q4 2024
- Council Tax: To be determined
- Estate Charges: Estimated per household £0.75 per sq. ft. per annum*
- Nestled in a beautiful countryside setting surrounded by acres of parkland
- Short distance to Fleet town centre
- Just 36 minutes by train to London Waterloo
The Willow is the largest 3-bedroom house type in Hartland Mews and boasts 1,282 sq. ft. in total. House 99, The Willow is a semi-detached home set over three floors providing valuable living space.
The ground floor includes an open-plan kitchen/dining area, perfect for entertaining with double doors leading out into the private garden, as well as a cloakroom and store cupboard.
Continuing upstairs, the first floor comprises bedroom one which features a built-in wardrobe and en suite shower room. This floor also includes also a formal living room which opens onto a Juliet balcony.
The second floor is home to the remaining two bedrooms as well as a 4-piece family bathroom.
House 99 also features two allocated off-street parking spaces.
Discover a village for life in the idyllic Hampshire countryside. Hartland Village brings St Edward's undisputed quality to a superb location in Fleet, Hampshire.
With our wide range of homes and apartments, and glorious natural setting, there's nothing else like it in the area. St Edward's vision is for Hartland Village to be a highly sustainable community, defined by our traditional values and woodland setting, yet firmly connected to modern life.
The huge choice of properties, from 1 bedroom apartments to 5 bedroom houses, means all kinds of people will make their homes at Hartland Village. First time buyers and those looking to downsize will be neighbours, while families of all sizes and ages will get to know each other. Interests, experiences and wisdom can be shared, as people get together for social events and street parties, or just a companionable morning stroll.
With the beautiful semi-rural setting as a backdrop, and a sense of arrival as you cross the bridge over the lake at the entrance, every day will be an inspiration at Hartland Village.
The Village Centre
The Village Centre will be the hub of Hartland Village, the location for a range of services and shops, as well as being the focus of local life.
The attractively landscaped paved area will have outdoor seating. It will be a place where you can meet friends and neighbours, do some shopping and join community events.
The Village Centre will have over 25,000 sq. ft. of indoor space, so will have the potential to accommodate all the everyday facilities, healthcare, fitness and wellbeing, and local shops offering those everyday necessities.
As Hartland Village evolves, it will provide all the amenities and features that animate a development and turn it into a community.
Fleet Station is just a 6 minute drive from Hartland Village and offers a journey time to London Waterloo via Woking, of approximately 40 minutes. 8 minutes by car, Farnborough Main Station is only a little further away, and trains run from here to London Waterloo in as little as 36 minutes.
For non-London travel, Farnborough North Station is on the line to Reading (27 minutes) and Guildford (17 minutes). Road users will also find it easy to get around, with Junction 4a of the M3 only 10 minutes' drive from home.
There is an excellent choice of educational opportunities for children and young people of all ages in the local area.
Schools and colleges close to Hartland Village reach high standards. Elvetham Heath Primary School and Fleet Infant School are both Ofsted rated Outstanding, and Calthorpe Park School, for older children, is Good.
Independent schools, all with an ISI Excellent rating, include St Nicholas' School, Farnborough Hill and Salesian College. Farnborough College of Technology provides a very wide range of courses: degrees, apprenticeships, vocational and technical studies, adult education, GCSEs and short courses.
Computer Generated Images and photography are indicative only. *Estate Charges are reviewed annually
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
- 1 & 2 bedroom apartments
- 3, 4 & 5 bedroom houses
- Nestled in a beautiful countryside setting
- Excellent local schools and transport links
Ively Road, Fleet, GU51 3GL
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fleet Station1.3 miles
- Farnborough Station2.5 miles
- Aldershot Station3.1 miles
About the development
2, 3 & 4 bedroom houses
- Nestled in beautiful countryside setting
- Surrounded by natural woodland
- A new Village Centre with everyday necessities
- 70 acre Country Park & 28 acres of green space
- A short distance from Fleet town centre
- Excellent transport links & schools close by
The Berkeley Group builds homes and neighbourhoods. They focus on creating beautiful, successful places in London and the South of England. The business works together with other people to tackle the shortage of good quality homes, and make a lasting contribution to the landscape and to the communities that it helps create.
The Berkeley Group is publicly-owned and listed on the London Stock Exchange as a FTSE 100 company. It has been ranked Britain's most sustainable major house builder
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 99_TheWillow. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Berkeley St Edward. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.