Brock Close, Birmingham, B45
915 sq. ft.
(85 sq. m.)
- Three bedrooms
- Large living space
- Ready to move in
- No chain
- Searches available upfront
Built in 2007, this home is well presented both internally and externally. It could benefit from a new owner putting their own style but with a modern kitchen & bathroom suite, this is ready to move in. As well as having three bedrooms, the property also benefits from a large reception room & kitchen. There are two bathrooms, one of which is a full family bathroom suite.
Externally, the property benefits from a driveway and a rear garden.
A range of amenities are within walking distance of the property, including a Nisa Local for day to day groceries. Or if you head towards the A38, you'll find a Morrsions at the Great Park complex, along with an IMAX cinema, Nuffield Health, Hollywood bowl & a range of restaurants.
The property benefits from excellent local schooling, with nine primary schools and three secondary schools within just one mile. Local school Holly Hill has received a 'good' Ofsted score, and Balaam Wood School reopened as a new academy in 2019. The abundance of top-rated schools make the area immensely popular with young families.
Location and transport links
Located in Rubery, this property has easy access to excellent transport links into Bromsgrove or Birimingham. Take the A38 into the city centre in 25 mins, or catch the train from Longbridge, which connects you with New Street. It is approximately 7 mins to the M5, and 30 min drive to Birmingham airport.
Large living space
Ready to move in
Searches available upfront
Energy Performance Certificates
Brock Close, Birmingham, B45
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Longbridge Station1.4 miles
- Northfield Station2.1 miles
- Barnt Green Station2.9 miles
About the agent
The home of stress-free property sales.
Find the best buyer for your home with our Buyer-Ready Scores.
Enjoy a smooth exchange with radically simplified admin and legal tasks.
Complete in 8-12 weeks with a no sale, no fee guarantee.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 15660ba7-a0e5-49c9-aed5-63fe47320921. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sail Homes, Redcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.