Poppy Field Avenue, Llantarnam, Cwmbran
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Stunning kitchen with central island, dining area and separate utility room
- Mediterranean style garden with glass pergola, shed and side access
- Gated driveway leading to a garage with electric door
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite shower room
- Living room with bay window and side windows bringing in additional light
- House to sell? Call us today to find out how we can get you moving!
This stunning house is not one to be missed! The kitchen really is the heart of the home with a central island and double doors leading out to the garden. The master bedroom has fitted wardrobes and an en suite shower room and the garage has the advantage of an electric roller door.
offers in the region of £370,000-£380,000.
The property is located in the popular residential area of Llantarnam, with good road links into Cwmbran and onto the M4 motorway network. There is a pathway from the estate leading to the Cwmbran Boating Lake with its park and cafe, and the town centre is just over a mile away with a wide range of shops and amenities, along with the railway station. There are well regarded primary and secondary schools close by.
The accommodation is finished to a high standard throughout, with a silent ceiling fan to the main bedroom adnd other upgrades.
Two ceiling lights, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard, doors to WC, living room and kitchen.
Opaque glazed window, ceiling light, radiator, cloaks storage cupboard, WC, wash hand basin, fully tiled walls.
Front facing bay window, two side facing windows, ceiling lights, radiator, television aerial point, feature fireplace.
This kitchen really is the heart of the home, with rear facing window and double doors out to the garden there is plenty of natural light. Ceiling lights, radiator, fitted kitchen with a range of eye level and floor mounted units with work surfaces over, six ring gas hob, eye level double oven, integrated fridge freezer, central island with breakfast bar, plenty of room for a dining table, door to utility.
Ceiling light, wall mounted units, work surface with washing machine and tumble drier below, door to driveway.
First Floor Landing
Side facing window, ceiling light, storage cupboard, doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Front and side facing windows, ceiling light, four door fitted wardrobe, television aerial point, radiator, door to en suite.
Opaque glazed window, ceiling light, extractor fan, WC, wash hand basin, double width shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, stainless steel towel rail.
Rear facing window, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Front facing window, ceiling light, fitted wardrobe cupboard, radiator.
Rear facing window, ceiling light, radiator.
Opaque glazed window, ceiling light, panel bath with shower over and fold back shower screen, WC, wash hand basin, stainless steel towel rail, shaver socket, fully tiled walls.
The front of the property is enclosed by decorative metal railings with a pathway to the front door. Double gates lead down the side of the property to a tarmac driveway providing off road parking, and the garage with electric roller door. There is a gate to the rear garden with is enclosed by an attractive brick wall and is mainly slabbed providing low maintenance. There is a glass pergola giving shade, raised flower beds and a wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER PETER ALAN NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificates
Poppy Field Avenue, Llantarnam, Cwmbran
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cwmbran Station1.1 miles
- Newport (S. Wales) Station3.7 miles
- Pontypool & New Inn Station3.9 miles
About the agent
We’re passionate about property and the customers that we work for which is why we are proud to be a company that still provides service with a personal touch.
We’ve been around since 1965 so needless to say, we’re experts at what we do! Our market knowledge and coverage across Wales is unmatched, but what makes us truly special is taking everything we’ve mastered over the decades we've been in business and pairing it with innovation and new ways of thinking.
As one of the larges
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CWM303973. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Peter Alan, Cwmbran. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.